Aw! Didums!

Best Answer

He needs a rubber duck for bathtime! Micky:))

Best Answer

Dude, these blockheads aren't the Real Deal. First of all, real nerds are so antisocial they even have a hard time socializing with each other. Second, because a REAL nerd generally doesn't have any friends (s)he's going to be SUPER nice to anyone that takes the time to talk to them.<br />
These idiots aren't the real thing... they just like to tell themselves and each other they are. True nerds call this class of morons "sc<x>ript kiddies." sc<x>ript kiddies are lamebrains who go around googling how to pirate the latest games and run somebody else's sc<x>ripts to "crack" the games and they call themselves nerds because they are clever enough to google a pre-built tool for doing illegal things with computers. Nerds pick on THEM because people like that go around nerd forums bragging about they are "1337 hax0rz" and acting like 12-year-olds when they have never once written a single line of code and don't even have a clue what all the different parts of computers people talk about all the time really do.<br />
Trust me. I AM a teenage nerd from the '80s. My breed is extinct. They no longer exist. These people are phonies.

Best Answer

.............Did I really just read that crap? *asks random person* Listen dude they're not nerds! They're just messed up delusional parasites that want to be upgraded from their current status. They're just your average bullies taking their anger out on others just because they can't get a girl or m.a.s.t.u.r.b.a.t.e properly.Then there's you who decides not to take a stand. If I were you I would take a f.u.c.k.i.n.g stand now because the situation will only get worse until it gets better. And this is coming from someone who was once bullied. So hurry up and take action. Okay? >:3

Best Answer

theyre definately nerds..like the ones youd see in an 80s movie or that nerd off of Glee

Best Answer

Then still stand up for yourself! &gt;:3

Best Answer