killanerds killanerds 18-21 7 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in Community

I know nerds as people who love to study, have a bit lack of social skills, etc. On the other hand, strangling people with thighs is completely weird, irrational, and.. stupid? (Please excuse my language here). So even if they do (which I honestly doubt), there must be a something that triggers them. Like, maybe they're insane? Killing is not normally a nerd thing, you know.<br />
Why are you so obsessed with nerds anyway? Even your username is killanerds. What, you want to kill a nerd?<br />
Fyi, I do not expect you to answer these questions, nor I care if you can provide a link, so please don't bother. Just a food for thought for you.

Best Answer

They do not. It's just an urban legend.

Best Answer

They do. it was in the news and if you dont believe me ill give you the links.

Best Answer

No thanks. Don't believe everything you hear......or read.

Best Answer

It was in the news twice, it was in the paper once in the 80's but the 2 newer cases can be found online. In one case it was because the ''nerds'' friend beat him at a game of chess, so he killed him that way. The 3rd one happened 6 months ago in Laconia when some guy threatened to hurt him.

Best Answer

This does not mean anything....MOST Nerds have skinny legs...

Best Answer

just because theyre skinny doesnt mean they arent the strongest muscles in the human body.

Best Answer

Because you're a queer.

Best Answer

Geez, this again? <br />
What the hell am I missing? Is it a geographical thing? I keep seeing posts about this.

Best Answer

I looked it up and its true. nerds do do this.

Best Answer

My question exactly. Or is there different types of nerd? All nerds I know are perfectly sane, no one do this.

Best Answer

Why do people put their faces in nerds' crotches?

Best Answer

They don't. the nerds must have grabbed their victim and forced their head into their crotch to choke them.

Best Answer

how does that work exactly?

Best Answer

I suppose they just force their victims heads between their legs and squeeze together where the neck is.

Best Answer

oh! sorry. i thought it was a metaphor for something :D

Best Answer