The nicer you are, the harder you fall. The meaner you are, the further you get. This seems to happen too often. Too many good people getting crapped on. Stories?
ohmercyme ohmercyme 26-30, F 15 Answers Apr 29, 2009

We get distracted from the race to help others . This does not justified or mean that we don't finish . We the nice guys understand that there was never really a race . Just because the other say there is a race ,we have to run ,means we do so .<br />
As one who no longer participate in the race , I'm finishing much better off .

Best Answer

Because they know that they do not need to win as much as some people do and they know that winning is meaningless anyway.

Best Answer

Not all nice guys lose, and not all bad guys win. <br />
But there is such a thing as being too nice. Think Ned Flanders.

Best Answer

That's not true. The people that let themselves get walked all over are the ones that finish last... and that doesn't mean that nice people are doormats.

Best Answer

They don't, they are just not trying to win everything. :)

Best Answer

Many cases they are shy compared to "not nice" people and this holds them back. Now now, thats not always the case I know.

Best Answer

Because they do not depend on circunstances but on a predetermined will and purpose of God.They have to face all kinds of trials, temptations and setbaks; having the daily experience as the best master of their lives.They finish last, but they last for ever.Why?Now, they know what they know and know that they know what they really know.Now they are not simply nice in the eyes of the fleeting emotions of inconstant and incoherent people, but at last they become actually nice, strong, stable, real and authentic

Best Answer

Nice guys finish last because they keep good company; they get to talking, laughing, having fun, commiserating, sharing and slow down because they get to feeling like life is not a race.

Best Answer

Oh boy can I relate! I married the devil's son himself and he has always had so many good things happen to him which I didn't understand and I suffered and suffered and tried lived my life right with good morals, being helpful and I got messed up over and over and over. I'm doing much better now because I keep to myself. I still have problems but not at the magnitude that I used to.

Best Answer

Because they don 't know an evil person when they see <br />
one or talk to one.

Best Answer

they dont

Best Answer

They don't!

Best Answer