Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 11 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Hobbies

Because they are NOSY

Best Answer

People are so nosey asking others about their business it totally ****** me off, especially when it happens to me. Its nobody eleses business what I do and if you have a problem with my attitude regarding it, wait till you start prying into my business and I will rip you apart verbally and I have no misgivings about doing it because you have no concept for leaving things alone. I hate it when outsiders are nosey but its even worse when family does it. If things are fine and I am not hurting anyone or anything and there is nothing subversive about my dealings than leave the nosey behavior at the door.

Best Answer

They don't think, that's why.

Best Answer

Did you open yourself up a little and disclose to much information

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

Because their life is boring...nice profile pic!!

Best Answer

My eyes caught your attention didn't they. Lol

Best Answer

oh yes lol did you draw the pic

Best Answer

if you dont want anyone to know your stuff dont tell anyone. especially family thell spin your stuff so fast it aint even funny... And men gossip just as bad as women just in a different way...

Best Answer

I haven't told anyone so they are making things up now.

Best Answer

People love drama thats why there are so many reality shows....

Best Answer

Your Saying You Dont Put You Business Out There ..... WELL THEN HOW DID THEY FIND OUT ????

Best Answer

Because the one person involved flapped his gums in the beginning and that's all anyone knows so now they are making things up.

Best Answer

Ahhh i See Now Well Walk With Your Head Up Because You Know its Not True So Forget Themm ,

Best Answer

Lol. I'm trying to.

Best Answer

i promise i dont give a rats?.... oO

Best Answer

Do you put it out there?

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer