shap36 shap36 41-45, M 28 Answers Feb 3, 2011

I love them because they are eager and make me feel good. Nothing better than busting a young studs balls and feeling him plant his seed deep inside me. As for ******, mine is triggered as soon as I feel him pumping his seed into me.

Best Answer

I wish I could blow my seeds in u, my toung hard **** In u would make me *** so fast

Best Answer

damn you sound perfect for me :P

Best Answer

I am a 43-years lady now I am seeking a young man who can give me real love , so i got a username<br />
cougar2010 on –Cougardatingfree.NET~— .it is the first and best club for cougars and young men ,<br />
@@@@@-it gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young man and treat you like a queen. i love that !

Best Answer

On the other hand I am a young boy 29 years. But I could not like a girl who is less then me. I do not like a kids. I always like a woman or lady or older woman or mature woman or elder woman. But I could not find out. People says it is easy but I seem it is very difficult. Most woman does not like young man. I don't know what's the reason. Many people hate Demi moor, Maddona for choice of young guy. But I congratulate their own choice. Please give a older woman for marry or date or love.

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

Best Answer

Why do you care? Older men usually don't want older women anyway. Why do you care what they do? Older women like younger men because they like us back.

Best Answer

I have to agree, guys who are 15 years older come on to me all the time, and they just look better than older men. I feel like I've kept my looks pretty well, so when older guys start getting a gut, don't take care of themselves, I just don't understand it. Its really not that hard to groom yourself well and stay in shape.<br />
I wish I could get over it though b/c they never work for long term situations and I've had my heart broken twice now by guys much younger. :(

Best Answer

Best Answer

I think I read somewhere women's sex drive increases with age whereas men's kinda declines with age and a lot of men in her age group can't keep up or just can't give her what she wants. <br />
As for younger men liking older women, probably for the experience. And older women are more mature than younger women and know exactly what they want, so there's less drama. <br />
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Best Answer

Ive been with younger men and they are very immature and cant last long in bed.They give you lots of drama,I prefer older men who know how to satisfy a woman both emotionally and physically

Best Answer

Actually, neither are particularly "natural". Recent studies show that men's testosterone levels start dropping at age 28 and the quality of their ***** is not as good after age 35. What is also not "natural" is telling people who they should date and love. Your profile says you want a 14 yo wife, which in the US is not even legal. I don't think you are in a position to judge.

Best Answer

I second that, alteredego!

Best Answer

lady fleming, you must not be so obsessesd for long bed relations. THey can foreplay longer,they can rise twice.lol.Its cool if you get to make friends than a sexual partner.That will fill all your all physical and emotional need similtaneously.

Best Answer

Uhhh why do young men like old women......I mean seriuosly......who wants saggy annie and your GF

Best Answer

You just don't get it huh. That's cool, all good

Best Answer

Because they don't like grumpy old gits!!!!

Best Answer

same reason older men like younger girls

Best Answer

Oh, Is it? Lol

Best Answer

I never said I wanted to get laid right away. I just like talking to them. I'm not trying to ruin my life at an early age though I have been dating since I was 13. I'm obviously a scholar and not a ball pla<x>yer although I'm pretty good at sports. I have better things to do than getting intimate with a woman I just met.<br />
So in a way I agree and disagree with your argument rusty.

Best Answer

i experience myself, and i find is now distructing, my standards have gone this high and rare woman of my ages reaches it. i have been in relationship with older/mature women. they are complete, with experience and wisdom. driven and very logical. but as i grew older, i find it destructive, seriously it is very challenging to keep a relationship that last if your age gap is huge. your likes, preferences and priorities changes as time passed by. when it comes to romance, companionship and sex, i think it is all the way perfect, but to live happily ever after... goodluck to the things that might rise then. the body of women as they grow older changes, they are hot still in age of 45 to 55, but when they grew more older plus stressors and inactive lifestyle... relationship to a younger guy would really come to an end. but i adore older women, 10 to 15 years ahead of me, i am 30 at the moment. and i find them more seductive, sexy, alluring, hot in bed, and at their peak of libido. and are very loving and compassionate. but taking your feet into such, you really have to face lot of challenges... well if you are happy then go for it.

Best Answer

They want new Experience with Young man..............

Best Answer

ITs a reason beyond the logics, the biological force is behind every attraction activity. one or another reason for it is the same genital structure.In classical language all deers attract deers.

Best Answer

I think it could be that us younger men would do almost anything for them in the bedroom and are energy and thirst for good sexy sex

Best Answer

hard ****** *****.

Best Answer

i love older women, they alwyase caring nd...... any here mail me miraarjun@rediffmail.com

Best Answer

i'ma boy 22 years old i' m sri lankan.i dont like girls i like woman who is younger than me in age 40-50.i think they are know how to love thrire parttner .i will lookin for a kind woman.do u want contact me ranagirihamee@gmail.com is my e mail address

Best Answer

Older men go for younger girls, and succeed better than old rag 'women".....

Best Answer