hey, loved your question! (((((:) ))))) ! Now I wonder how you got to know about their smell - everyday we learn something new ...<br />
From now on I will pay attention to see if I am able to find any smell when an oldie comes close to me .<br />
My answer is - so far I don't know...

Best Answer

Lol(; they don't all smell like that, I'm just being silly! But my idea came from me riding the bus a couple of times and this smell came out from a couple of older ladies...like maybe 80...? Maybe they were hanging out together at the soup joint, beats me LOL!! :D

Best Answer

Actually most elderly ladies I have ran into smell more like a strong perfume of sorts...they tend to put it on a little heavy...

Best Answer

They used to smell like Ben Gay till it got too expensive! I guess because homemade chicken soup is good for you & when you are old you need all the help you can get.

Best Answer

Why do old men smell like moth balls, ha ha ha

Best Answer

How old do you mean when you say "old" ladies ? Just wondering---

Best Answer

like...90 i guess??...
i feel old myself! soon i think i am starting to smell like chicken soup)))): i guess it's all a mind frame...

Best Answer

It's the douche. You like?

Best Answer

I think they smell like that nasty rose smelling lotion from Avon lol

Best Answer