nananelson nananelson 56-60, F 31 Answers Oct 22, 2011

Because many men see sex and their own needs as more important than being loyal or living out love for their wives. They are like children drooling, faces pressed against the windows of a candy shop. They will discard what they have for what they think they might gain.

When it comes to sex, many men can be selfish, shortsighted, foolish, and hedonistic creeps. I've seen this in men time and again. Not all men, fortunately, but often enough to find it a sad aspect of the male gender in general.

Best Answer

They really have low self esteem, leaving their family and starting another with much younger girl, is not making them any younger!

Best Answer

I think that it can be the other way too....that they can be astonishingly arrogant. I've seen repulsive old men talk about how sexy they are in comparison to their wives, and how they deserve a woman who "keeps herself up". And I've heard the obnoxious jokes older married men can make about getting a newer model. Ack.

Best Answer

I & others have seen the many perverts on just this site. One gal told me she hadn't found anyone (near middle age or older) who wasn't already married that 'came onto her." Pathetic, Truly.

Best Answer

This is a perverted world !!!!

Best Answer

Let's see just how long you keep them old pair of shoes!

Best Answer

Your right, it makes them look like a dirty old man. lol

Best Answer

They are Immoral & know the young girls have those "hard-bodies." ... The people in 'modern' societies are unaware of the need for Moral Strength, & are easily undermined by sexual temptation. Without having developed the Inner sSelf, influences of this world corrupt horrifically... & few even stop to really contemplate the Soul's Value. Creation begins as Amoral & Evolves into the Moral. Many are failing this Vital Lesson.

Best Answer

I had to respond to one of the comments on here, the one who said "because old women are gross looking? Really, then why is it that you younger girls wear all that face paint, is it because you are hiding your ugliness to? As far as I am concerned, you younger ones can have these guys, all they have to offer you is a bunch of baggage, and immaturity. Us older women are NOT missing anything. Please, take these useless old farts off of our hands. We know you younger girls are just using them anyways. lol By the way, we are not jealous of any of you ******, we think this whole thing is funny. lol lol

Best Answer

kick him to he kerb honey...

Best Answer

Its not that older women let themselves go purposely, but usually have taken care of their spouse, help with income, cooking, cleaning, and when he is older and go up, he decide to go for the young attractive. As women age gravity takes place, and the same happen to the old guy, except a little slower, because we have dealt with things mentally, and physically.

Best Answer

Because old women are gross looking?

Best Answer

Oh, and thats why you younger girls wear all that makeup, to hide your flaws and grossness to? Who do you think you are fooling? You younger ones are hiding behind fake profiles. Alot of us feel sorry for you. Total insecurity. lol

Best Answer

I'll start by saying-I've never cheated of my wife& often am brutally HONEST!

I have known men-55-65& yes even in thier late 70s that have cheated!

I can honestly say that (allmost) all of them strayed because thier wives decided that they nor thier husbands need sex& for shure nothing new& exciting in thier sex lives-If sex at all-it was just plain Borring& not often-Insted of expanding boundries-they go back to the very basics& often make the husband feel guilty for asking-Older men often have to allmost beg for sex!

when relationships are new-they will do most anything-Then they(a lot of them) just get into a routeen& refuse to try anything NEW !!

this is by no meen the only reason but IT shure is a big part!

Best Answer

i agree with you on this...

Best Answer

Obviously it's because younger women are sexier and more interested in HAVING SEX! Hey 40-something ladies, please have sex with your husbands. It's no big mystery when your wife is always putting you off and then she's not even that hot anyway...of course you would be interested in a 23-year-old who actually enjoys sex! Who actually has a sex drive! Who actually is affectionate! Jesus. I am a truly bitter old married man by this point and I'm not even 40.

Best Answer

two reasons:

1. They're fools. They think that inexperienced young girls can satisfy them. In actuality, a mature woman is usually a much more experienced lover, and, therefore more likely to satisfy her partner.

2. In general, women marry for money and social status while men marry for sex. If these people were never in love in the first place, there's bound to be problems in their marriage.

Best Answer

I agree, men have a big ego on being seen with the young immature. No appreciating the years their older wives has been there for them, cleaning, waiting on them.

Best Answer

If you can't guess the reasons, no one can help you.

Best Answer

Boys will be boys

Best Answer

Have you seen senior wives, nuff said.

Best Answer

Senior husband age also, mine is always in a coner, these young girls are hungry for money,and attention. And they like to lie, just think these girls are attractive to them physically, I tell mine they just want money. He will not get the fulfillment of the wisdom I have gained over the years.

Best Answer

there are tons of good looking men who would seek out older women..we could have them on tap if we wanted

Best Answer

Can you say ... Cougars?

Best Answer

Have you seen the younger girls? They wear so much makeup they look like they are always ready for halloween.

Best Answer

the younger girls like to wear all that makeup because they can't stand the way they look naturally, plus they like the old farts because they have low self esteem. they need someone to look after them.

Best Answer

You've posted about four comments on here talking about how much make up young girls wear... Are you jealous of younger women, or just bitter? Because for someone who claims she doesn't care, you sure are commenting a lot.

P.s. I'm a female, almost 22 and I can tell you that I definitely don't plaster myself in make up. Don't tar everyone with the same brush.

Best Answer

It's an insecurity complex that alot of people have. Younger people tend to want to be older people because they want to fit in with the older, cooler growd. They want to feel mature and prove they're adults. Older people tend to want to be around younger people because it makes them feel young again. Alot of older men love younger women because they figure they can control them better. Alot do it for the sexual perks too.

Best Answer

the younger ones need to be controlled. older women won't take that b.s. as we have good jobs and lives that we don't need men to "take care" of us.

Best Answer

Because young women are more attractive than old ladies. Sorry Nana.

Best Answer

They are, and know this, but need to stop flirting with our husbands, and these men need to know that these young girls just like attention. They might be great in the bed and to show off, I bet the cant boil water

Best Answer

Daddy needs a rub down!

Best Answer

And what do you call attractive, all I see is a bunch of painted up faces that scare the hell out of me. The makeup you girls wear now a days is like you are all ready for halloween. Even my young 2yr old son would hide his face when he saw one of you with all that face paint on. You look like hardened hookers.

Best Answer

Well, I am a much old man, 76, and married.

My marriage is very closed and sexless. I have often talked to my wife about it and she says, "I didn't think people of our age did that sort of thing" !

It is easy for those not in my position to be judgmental. I do not hide the fact that I am looking for a local gf and lover.

If the chemistry is right she could be any age, but I do love young women, particularly those who love much older men.

Of course sex comes into it, in my case. But, also the friendship of a younger woman. What we can each value in the other. I am not denying my wife anything. she is needing me more and more now and I would never leave her.

I live near Lydney, Glos. England

Peter

Best Answer

I know older wives who look extremely good, well shaped hard bodied, well kept and the husbands still cheat. I know a man who left his good loking well built wife for an out of shape fat young girl. He is 58 and she is 21. He was and still crying to go back to his wife. He tried to use her family and children to get back home. He call the young girl, "just a piece of ***" men have the tendency to say the wife won't have sex wit him but when that happens, she is bored as hell with him and his sex, he has been bored sexually with him a long time before the excuses started. Hell if a man can screw a young girl for 30 dollar treat, what do you young girls think you are really doing? What are you gonna do when you get a husband and he has affairs with your youngins, young silly little girl?

Best Answer

Old carrabao's eat young grass too.

Young girls out there always remember this: those married man who cheats their senior wives obviously had no willpower to be monogamous. And if you fall for his game, it's foolish. It's cool when you're the center of his attention but that will expire and he'll be on to someone else....his WIFE. LEGAL WIFE.

Best Answer

Because older wives don't do what they used to do when they were younger. They used to enjoy both giving and receiving oral......s...., after marriage they don't.they used to go to bed feeling sexy, now they wear twenty clothing items to bed,they always have a headache .they used to whisper sweet nothing's to their men, not anymore, no more romantic evenings planned.they don't want to try new things anymore,when hubby initiates they accuse him of seeing it somewhere else. We make them experience things they never did before. Can't wait for my turn with my old married man, he's always up for new experiences and when I want a hot session, I prepare him from morning by provoking his mind and senses, older man love unpredictable women

Best Answer

Why do you want a new purse?

Best Answer

cause women and men of the same age often want vastly different things.

Best Answer

They need to, it's a statement of life and I guess when they are getting on in years (and not just older men...ALL men) they need to feel the blood racing again whether it's from sex or from the deception, everything is up for grabs again and it feels exhilirating compared to the 45 year old relationship within a marriage? I'm making an effort to understand it myself....

Best Answer