I think men want younger girls/women for visual stimulation and fantasy but for the men who want a real friend and partner who is on their own level someone near their own age is the one they go for. The problem is that even when they get the one they want, they go for the stimulation they get from the younger one with a better body and mess us any chance they have of keeping a good relationship good. It makes me quesion the reality of love. It seems like it's impossible because someone is always cheating someone else somewhere.

Best Answer

I agree with southernheat. I have nothing in common with young "women" but I do relate well in the 40-55<br />
group. Maturity and experience win every time.

Best Answer

I think some guys in my demographic have these tendencies because they don't necessarily want to be In a long term relationship, they have a 20 year old's libido ,and generally speaking, the younger women know they usually have more money, more time for them, are more patient and less self absorbed, so it balances out. Also many men tend to delude themselves by believing they still might have a chance.

Best Answer

I think the exact question is: why don't they look in the mirror?

Best Answer

If an older man is mature and has his wits about him, he will not go for the younger woman. Older women have so much more to offer and develop. I have found women my age are very sexual and active. They just need a "man"who will be there for them. I don't want a new corvette. I would much rather polish my "69 Mach 1

Best Answer

What is not to like about younger women? Bodies are generally firmer, hormones are generally better balanced and more predictable, they often look up to you and respect you, they are fresh in attitude and open to experiences.

Best Answer

I posted the above years ago. Now I tend to believe men learn to love women when they are young. Mentally we still find what we loved then still attractive.

Best Answer

The men you are referring to have not experienced great loving sex in a long term relationship or great sex with an experienced women. Once you've had that, you look for experience unless you're desperate and just need some sex.

Best Answer

They want younger girls only for sex, <br />
because they thinks sex with younger women can give them more satisfaction as they are more energetic, have high libido and inexperienced(they can maneuver them according to their needs and they gives some unexpected responses which men loves).

Best Answer

When a man reaches the age of 40s,psychological changes happens in them..They need young females to fulfill their satisfaction by having physical relationship ..Dats it.!<br />
They are the diseased people in our world..!!They should look upon themselves first and rectify themselves rather than chasing young ladies & destroying their lives.!

Best Answer

Who told you they do?

Best Answer

its depends what they want for their need we have always do yoga<br />
meditation to see god leave a live and do a perfect practice men and woman are same woman can carry child only because god i s make them like only older men is use only his thought only he don't use his brain with god is living their only. if we use brain with god thought we never try to cheat each other OK.

Best Answer

i think older men like younger girls because men are turned on more from a visual point than any thing else.an older women will be able to have more meaning full conversation with the man yes but men sometimes dont put much value on what a female have to say and would prefer to chat with their male friends anyway.if the woman is more of an interlect than the man he still to chat with his male friends.men talk and women talk is two different type of talk.most time if a man spends time talking to a female sex has something thing to do with it. im in my late thirties and love younger women not for what they have to say but their bodies. when i want to have a real conversation i want to talk about logics or cars or the solar system etc. when talking to women you have to talk about hollywood people or some other famous person.i think women talk about these people because they think holly wood people are better than them and would love to be like them

Best Answer

Because generally, an older man has low self-esteem. He tends to choose a younger woman because it makes him feel superior ... A man who has low self-esteem doesn't have to be intelligent and conversational with a younger woman. Most people choose their partner ba<x>sed on what they think they deserve or what they think of themselves. If a man chooses a much younger woman, he must not think of himself as a conqueror, or one who can rise to the challenge of a stimulating woman of his age. He probably wants someone who is "wet behind the ears", someone who will not care to get to know who he really is or someone who will just "Oooh and Ahhhh" at all his bull$h!t stories about himself ...

Best Answer

i seen my sister nakid at age 5 when i was 6 and at about age 10 i ran across my fathers stash of playboy i rembered how the women did not look right big boobs and hair and such some things i came to apershet but to this day i like smaller skinny flat chested women and cant stand pubic hait on my women some men like big boobs and shapely and most likely had there first experince with a older woman my point is most guys were likely to imprent on the younger because that is what thay are most likely to see first

Best Answer

I don't agree that older men *always* want younger women, as many others have said.<br />
There may be another factor at work here. Many people I have spoken to have confirmed this: frequently as we age we think of ourselves as younger than we are, and view our "contemporaries" as much older than we feel. So perhaps older men see women of comparable age, they are inclined to think of them as being older.

Best Answer

Younger Women Looking for Older Men is because Older Men are more confident and generally more wise and intelligent, qualities ,Older men know how treat a woman better than younger men do.This all make younger women prefer older men than younger men .<br />
older man searches for a younger woman it's usually because he is looking for that younger woman to make him feel better about himself. Many older men don't want to look at the women of their age as those women remind them that they are growing older with age. Another reason of older men fall for younger women is because they are definitely more enviable and desirable in her chief but mentally are not on the same page as the older man in life's priorities.<br />
AgeMeet.com a website specifically designed for older man and younger woman relationships and older woman and younger man relationships. AgeMeet.com is the world's first, largest and most effective dating website which is committed to cater the needs of those people who would like to meet someone who is significantly older or younger than they are. For 13 years, we have successfully helped people who celebrate age gap dating and they come to us with a sincere desire to get involved in such relationships.No age gap is too wide if you both feel so right. Love is ageless and pure. Hence, having a big age gap in a relationship should never pose a problem.Totally Free To Place Profile and connect with hundreds of thousands of singles like you now!

Best Answer

AgeMeet.com, a website specifically designed for older man younger woman relationships and older woman younger man relationships. AgeMeet.com is the world's first, largest and most effective dating website which is committed to cater the needs of those people who would like to meet someone who is significantly older or younger than they are. For 13 years, we have successfully helped people who celebrate age gap dating and they come to us with a sincere desire to get involved in such relationships.<br />
Age difference in relationships is no longer important as long as two people find something in common. So let us help you find your perfect date and let not age become an issue. And also to help you start off, our website would provide you with some advices such as to older men on how to date younger women and to older women on how to date younger men. Right now it might seem like a challenge to you, but we'll guide you on what to do and what not to in your relationship.<br />
So what are you waiting for? Make a profile now, it's totally free! And we will connect you with hundreds of single people who are looking for such relationships. Enter into your own little community where older women are looking for younger men and older men are looking for younger women. This will also set you free from the embarrassment and annoyance of general dating. Here at AgeMeet.com, you won't have to sort through thousands of people who are looking for someone of their own age. Act now and register to find what you are looking for in just one click!<br />
Totally Free To Place Profile and connect with hundreds of thousands of singles like you now! Life is short. Act now! (We have been in the online dating business for over 13 years!)

Best Answer

Ew, I hate it when men 8+ years older than me think they have a chance. There's this thing called physical attraction and women want hot, age-appropriate men, not some wrinkled dude with man boobs, back fat, hair growing out his nose and ears with erectile problems and fast approaching needing a nurse maid. 5 years either side with exception of real, honest, unusual deep connection and love.

Best Answer

I would not want a women very much younger than I. If a women is close to my age, couple of years older, and no more than 10 -15 years younger, that would be where I would draw the line. I see young women like, daughters. #1 I love my girls and to seek aftera young lady, say in her early 30's is just wrong, and I would feel like<br />
a dirty old man, for that is what I WOULD BE. #2 We raised our children, don't want or need the drama of a great age difference to complicate things. It's not fair to the young person to be saddled down with a partner old enough to be thier parent.

Best Answer