estrellajan estrellajan 56-60, F 32 Answers Nov 14, 2010

I think men want younger girls/women for visual stimulation and fantasy but for the men who want a real friend and partner who is on their own level someone near their own age is the one they go for. The problem is that even when they get the one they want, they go for the stimulation they get from the younger one with a better body and mess us any chance they have of keeping a good relationship good. It makes me quesion the reality of love. It seems like it's impossible because someone is always cheating someone else somewhere.

Best Answer

I agree with southernheat. I have nothing in common with young "women" but I do relate well in the 40-55

group. Maturity and experience win every time.

Best Answer

that is not necessarily true that older men want younger women -- if you visit any of the sites designed for matchmaking you can readily see any age gentlemen are seeking a variety of women of all ages -- many are seeking women in their own age range and older

Best Answer

Its not always the case. I'm 56 and I would want a younger woman because they like to be more active and do more things. I believe that as you get older you become set and stagnant in your ways. Younger ladies are usually game for anything and will do things on the spur of the moment.

Best Answer

I think some guys in my demographic have these tendencies because they don't necessarily want to be In a long term relationship, they have a 20 year old's libido ,and generally speaking, the younger women know they usually have more money, more time for them, are more patient and less self absorbed, so it balances out. Also many men tend to delude themselves by believing they still might have a chance.

Best Answer

I am in my late 50's...long ago my first time was with a woman in her 50's...at 19 my first serious relationship was a 30 y.o. woman...my wife of many years is 7 years older than I....if I were not married now.... I would probably go for another older women....I love them...look at the succsess of all the mature woman **** sites

Best Answer

I think older men want younger women for sex and sex only. And I am sure they try to have a relationship. And when they think they can, as soon as the younger woman isn't that young anymore and notices her older man is much more older, she looks for a much younger man to fullfill her needs. So you see, it is not only the older men that are in the game.

Best Answer

I think the exact question is: why don't they look in the mirror?

Best Answer

If an older man is mature and has his wits about him, he will not go for the younger woman. Older women have so much more to offer and develop. I have found women my age are very sexual and active. They just need a "man"who will be there for them. I don't want a new corvette. I would much rather polish my "69 Mach 1

Best Answer

The men you are referring to have not experienced great loving sex in a long term relationship or great sex with an experienced women. Once you've had that, you look for experience unless you're desperate and just need some sex.

Best Answer

why drive a model T when you can have a Corvett,,,,,

Best Answer

They want younger girls only for sex,

because they thinks sex with younger women can give them more satisfaction as they are more energetic, have high libido and inexperienced(they can maneuver them according to their needs and they gives some unexpected responses which men loves).

Best Answer

When a man reaches the age of 40s,psychological changes happens in them..They need young females to fulfill their satisfaction by having physical relationship ..Dats it.!

They are the diseased people in our world..!!They should look upon themselves first and rectify themselves rather than chasing young ladies & destroying their lives.!

Best Answer

Who told you they do?

Best Answer

its depends what they want for their need we have always do yoga

meditation to see god leave a live and do a perfect practice men and woman are same woman can carry child only because god i s make them like only older men is use only his thought only he don't use his brain with god is living their only. if we use brain with god thought we never try to cheat each other OK.

Best Answer

i think older men like younger girls because men are turned on more from a visual point than any thing else.an older women will be able to have more meaning full conversation with the man yes but men sometimes dont put much value on what a female have to say and would prefer to chat with their male friends anyway.if the woman is more of an interlect than the man he still to chat with his male friends.men talk and women talk is two different type of talk.most time if a man spends time talking to a female sex has something thing to do with it. im in my late thirties and love younger women not for what they have to say but their bodies. when i want to have a real conversation i want to talk about logics or cars or the solar system etc. when talking to women you have to talk about hollywood people or some other famous person.i think women talk about these people because they think holly wood people are better than them and would love to be like them

Best Answer

Because generally, an older man has low self-esteem. He tends to choose a younger woman because it makes him feel superior ... A man who has low self-esteem doesn't have to be intelligent and conversational with a younger woman. Most people choose their partner based on what they think they deserve or what they think of themselves. If a man chooses a much younger woman, he must not think of himself as a conqueror, or one who can rise to the challenge of a stimulating woman of his age. He probably wants someone who is "wet behind the ears", someone who will not care to get to know who he really is or someone who will just "Oooh and Ahhhh" at all his bull$h!t stories about himself ...

Best Answer

i seen my sister nakid at age 5 when i was 6 and at about age 10 i ran across my fathers stash of playboy i rembered how the women did not look right big boobs and hair and such some things i came to apershet but to this day i like smaller skinny flat chested women and cant stand pubic hait on my women some men like big boobs and shapely and most likely had there first experince with a older woman my point is most guys were likely to imprent on the younger because that is what thay are most likely to see first

Best Answer

well that is the point thay are all ok but younger girls and women have more go in them more stamina the young women shag you for hours this young girl had sex with me for an houre my **** wes still hard and she loved it

Best Answer

I don't agree that older men *always* want younger women, as many others have said.

There may be another factor at work here. Many people I have spoken to have confirmed this: frequently as we age we think of ourselves as younger than we are, and view our "contemporaries" as much older than we feel. So perhaps older men see women of comparable age, they are inclined to think of them as being older.

Best Answer