It's their way of upgrading what they already have at home....men are visual creatures and when things on a woman begin to sag, drag, and bag....he's done with her!

Best Answer

I didn't say all men are like that, but a lot of them are! Besides, I was answering the question given. I wasn't trying to be harsh, but I live in the real world and I know what I see with my own 2 working eyes! I'm glad that you have a marriage based on mutual respect and love for one another and I hope the two of you can maintain such a relationship for years to come.

Best Answer

This is something I have never understood. After raising 3 Daughters, my mind doesn't register a woman under 30 in a sexual way.

Best Answer

I can offer you a list of reasons... better yet... I can offer you an older man who devastated the one HE called the "love of his life" for a girl simply BECAUSE the other girl was 18. And she wasn't even prettier than his wife...<br />
At 40ish, I thought I'd know more by now... alas, I have no idea why men always want an 18-23 year old no matter who they have. When a woman like Halle Berry can't keep her husband from cheating with a 20 year old, what hope do the rest of us have?

Best Answer

actualy,i like older women!but i donĀ“t chase any,older or younger,because the one i have is enough!

Best Answer

because we can.

Best Answer

We go after young women for the same reason young women go after older guys.

Best Answer

I will go after you weather you are married or not , beautiful!

Best Answer

Because sooner or later they'll get bored and tired of banging the same kitty day in day out. It's all about variety.

Best Answer