mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 19 Answers Jul 6, 2012

It's their way of upgrading what they already have at home....men are visual creatures and when things on a woman begin to sag, drag, and bag....he's done with her!

Best Answer

I didn't say all men are like that, but a lot of them are! Besides, I was answering the question given. I wasn't trying to be harsh, but I live in the real world and I know what I see with my own 2 working eyes! I'm glad that you have a marriage based on mutual respect and love for one another and I hope the two of you can maintain such a relationship for years to come.

Best Answer

This is something I have never understood. After raising 3 Daughters, my mind doesn't register a woman under 30 in a sexual way.

Best Answer

I can offer you a list of reasons... better yet... I can offer you an older man who devastated the one HE called the "love of his life" for a girl simply BECAUSE the other girl was 18. And she wasn't even prettier than his wife...<br />
At 40ish, I thought I'd know more by now... alas, I have no idea why men always want an 18-23 year old no matter who they have. When a woman like Halle Berry can't keep her husband from cheating with a 20 year old, what hope do the rest of us have?

Best Answer

actualy,i like older women!but i don´t chase any,older or younger,because the one i have is enough!

Best Answer

because we can.

Best Answer

We go after young women for the same reason young women go after older guys.

Best Answer

Because it is a million year old natural survival program that makes a man want to get with younger and therefore more furtile females to produce more offspring. We can't help it it's how we were made. In nature there are very fue animals that pick one mate and remain with that mate exclusively for life. There are some, but fue humans, like myself who search for that one special woman but never find her and die alone.

Best Answer

I will go after you weather you are married or not , beautiful!

Best Answer

Because sooner or later they'll get bored and tired of banging the same kitty day in day out. It's all about variety.

Best Answer