you're asking *ME*?

Best Answer

Yknow thats very true I guess it just comes from the roots of society I dont know why people think guys cherish there virginity less than girls because im still very happily a virgin and cherish it myself i think its jus because men are self conscience and in there relationship they want to be alpha and dominant so they can secure that inside themselves like how a lady puts on make up....Alot of guys just want to f anymore anyways sl**** to them are easy bait but your right there shouldnt be a double standard i just think its because back in the days it was so morally wrong no woman would dare and now its jus so common that it jus ****** guys off that they cant get what they want so they resort to callin "fruitful" women sl****

Best Answer

men are bastards...

Best Answer

I don't like junk food anyway.

Best Answer

This is basic Herding 101. Overly Manly Men are alpha male and expect a herd. To be the alpha male, they have to have more sex than their herd members. Women expect it of them and they expect it of themselves.

Best Answer

That's garbage! I don't want to have to twist a woman's arm to get laid. I WANT a woman with a working libido who can get as turned on by my sexy body as I can by her sexy body.

Best Answer

Give an example of overly manly.

Best Answer