Nothing's wrong with his genitals. Circumcision is a painful and unnecessary procedure that young boys shouldn't have to endure. It should be his decision whether to be circumcised or not. A young infant should not have to go through the pain of having a part of his pen!s cut off right after he's born.
PrincessLadybug PrincessLadybug 16-17, F 18 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Well, it is great that you have an opinion. When you grow up. Don't circumcise your sons.

Best Answer

Learn the truth about circumcision!<br />
PrincessLadybug is a teen and she is young but she knows exactly what she is talking about. PrincessLadybug knows more about circumcision than most of the adults who have posted here!<br />
Here are 3 links to resources that tell the truth about circumcision and back up what PrincessLadybug has said!<br />
drmomma.org<br />
ForeskinFunctions.com<br />
sexasnatureintendedit.com

Best Answer

Here are more resources for you PrincessLadybug........
Here is a relevant article:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article3598023.ece
Please read it all, as well as the comments, as I feel it might sway some people. You will see that the thrust is that consenting adults may choose to be circumcised, but children may not, and it is not acceptable to circumcise an unconsenting child unless it is absolutely medically necessary (which routine circumcision is not).
Also, have a look at this for some of the complications regarding circumcision:
http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_lost.html

Best Answer

They are selfish, thoughtless monsters who don't care about the wellbeing of their sons, only about their sick fetishes for mutilated penises.

Best Answer

I wonder why it is sooo important for you to interfere in other people's business. I can't remember any pain at all, neither can my siblings, my father, my sons, my uncles. <br />
Now, cliteretomies are a very different story. Those are truly hell. They often never heal.

Best Answer

The facts say that circumcised men are considerably less likely to pick up infections because they no longer have goovy little hiding places for bodily fluids to hang around. Yes, those are facts discovered in actual studies using the scientific method, taught in another one of your classes. If you don't care to get your sons circumcised, that means nothing to me. However, do not interfere with my family's health or culture.

Best Answer

Oh, no, ob1, apparently it is not unfounded. It even made it to CBS News. Apparently, the racism against Jews is still strong in some quarters. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-57500883-10391704/pediatrics-group-says-circumcisions-benefits-outweigh-risks-amid-u.s-decline-in-procedure/

Best Answer

hell i don't even remember being circumcised. so i don't think it matters. and i prefer to have mine circumcised anyway. thanks parents :D

Best Answer

I think it is because this way they won't have anyplace to keep their chewing tobacco.

Best Answer

you are a woman so why do you so concern about circumcision? O.O<br />
I was circumcised at birth and I happy about the decision my parents have made. so please stop uttering gibberish. circumcision feels so good,clean and comfortable even with sex.

Best Answer

penis envy

Best Answer

??????????

Best Answer

Health reasons. It's safer for both the man and his mate if the man is circumcised. Male circumcision cut's female cervical cancer rates. Circumcision is a good idea.

Best Answer

It only cuts cervical cancer rates if the guy has an STD.

Best Answer

The foreskin is considered unhygienic.

Best Answer

If it's regularly washed it should be perfectly fine. If you're saying that we should remove the foreskin because it's "unhygienic" then why don't why circumcise the cl!ts of young girls so that they won't have to worry about cleaning it? The cl!t is harder to clean then a pen!s.

Best Answer

My reply was not really an opinion but something I heard from people growing up. I agree that if cleaned, there should be no health risks. It is a very interesting subject.

Best Answer

One Word. Disease.

Best Answer

It's been medically proven that the foreskin is a haven for disease.

Best Answer

that's not necessarily true- there are many other factors that could cause disease.

Best Answer

Blame traditions and lack of ability of the baby to speak for itself :(

Best Answer

Modern circumcision has only become widespread since the Victorian Era in an attempt to prevent boys from masturb@ting. The US is the only nation to have such a high number of circumcisions.

Best Answer

It's a choice that cannot be made by the victim of it...so unfortunately it's basically going against their will. So to speak. It's forced which was what that meant.

Best Answer

Either for religious or health reasons.

Best Answer

Not true. Most infant circumcisions have nothing to do with religious reasons and are preformed in a hospital, most of which are not done for any sort of health reason.

Best Answer

Google. You will find that I am mostly right.

Best Answer

Yes that may be true on a global scale since Muslims circumcise for religious reasons, but in America, people do it just to do it and because the hospital profits from genital mutilation.

Best Answer

I was not aware respecting Muslims but I do know that Jews practice this. As for health, I know of men that have had to be circumcised for health issues. And, it was not a pleasant experience for them.

Best Answer