Taking candy that isn't yours is unacceptable in my home.

Best Answer

****, don't even get me started on the parents today. They don't teach them because they feel their spawns should be entitled!

Best Answer

I don't know, but if that were a rule in my house, my life would be so wonderful... Twins don't get doubles, they get one, split in half.

Best Answer

I teach my daughter to share but I also teach her that taking things that don't belong to her is wrong.

Best Answer

Who doesn't teach their children to share? I think it's a very important value to instill in your children. Once I told my son to go pick out some toys to donate for some cause, he came to me with a very pitiful one or two small toys. We had a big discussion about sharing and thinking about the needs of others. He was only four at the time. Mostly I wanted to see where his heart was. I think we ended up buying a couple gifts to donate. I think he took it to heart because he has since been generous with his things.

Best Answer

so they don't end up on food stamps.

Best Answer