Wow, this is random. When my daughters were young and used to stand at the trestle table to watch tv, I'd cut up small pieces of toast and cream cheese or peanut butter. I'd serve it on a cutting board as I'm not into excessive clean up even today.

They still remember it today 😀

Best Answer

Egh. I'm okay with some germs, but there is a fine line...like that one. I bought a shopping cart/high chair cover for my baby and my sister-in-law berated me and called me a germaphobe and other colorful words. Her argument was she lets her kid playbin the toilet and he's fine. My argument, I worked in a grocery store for 5 years and know EXACTLY what's on the shopping cart handles.

Best Answer

Yes. They are horrible!

Best Answer

If you had any idea the amount of germs, ect we all consumed every day, you'd be beyond disgusted. The packaging, loading, transporting, and so on of goods. Not to mention handling money. Try not to think about it, and wash hands consistently. That's what I do.

Best Answer

It's not me eating off the table and I was my hands frequently. Feeding your kids right off the restaurant table is disgusting.

Best Answer

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you. When my son was a baby I wiped down and sanitized all surfaces, bathtubs, ect., daily. Thank God those days have passed, a lotta work. Maybe she wiped the surface with Lysol wipe before the babies snack was put down. I used to carry those every where

Best Answer

Of she did, I didn't see it. Been sitting here the whole time.

Best Answer

I don't do that, I put it on a plate.

Best Answer

I did too.

Best Answer

Sometimes I wonder about people. Worked at a Walmart and saw a toddler sitting in a grocery cart and his mother opened a box of unwashed strawberries and was letting him eat them in the store.

Best Answer

Gag. What is wrong with people?

Best Answer

I don't know.

Best Answer

that's why people get sick off of some of it, isn't it?

Best Answer

Not all. Some things are washed and ready to eat. Other produce is not. Put into bins exactly as it comes to the store.

Best Answer