I'm not trying to blame you or make you feel bad for cheating, i just want to know your reasons to why you cheat. Is it cause you just can't help it? Or cause your relationship was bad or boring? What goes through your head when you decide to cheat?
IamySelf IamySelf 18-21, F 14 Answers Jul 23, 2011

Feeling wanted releases dopamine in the brain, which most people are addicted to. People will cheat to get that dopamine rush that they no longer get from an older relationship.

Best Answer

I'll tell you why I am considering cheating: because the dynamic of my relationship with my wife has changed over the years; she drove the changes and is content with the changes, and I had no say in them and am left to just accept them or leave. Why am I the only one who has to sacrifice for our marriage? I would leave were it not for the fact that I have young kids and refuse to only see them every other weekend and once during the week. My wife will never again be what she once was (her words, not mine) and was told to just deal with it.

So, to directly answer your question, a relationship isn't as simple as two people making a commitment to one another and living happily ever after. Because there are always at least two opinions to consider, there is no guarantee that the choices you make are going to keep you close. To give you an example, put two dots on a piece of paper side by side. Draw a line to make the dot on the right go forward a bit and to the right. Make the dot on the left go forward a bit and then turn left. Call this a decision tree. Unless the two people quickly come back together in the middle, it is easy to grow further and further apart. Heck, even if one person stands still and the other one moves you can still grow apart.

There are some on here who will call me weak, who will say I should just accept what I am offered, that I made a commitment before God, etc. I just let that all roll off. Marriage is a partnership and when one person becomes a dictator all previous agreements are null and void in my mind!!!

Best Answer

I'm not a player, so I don't cheat. Some people like lying, it gives them a sense of power, others are in a relationship that gives them some security but fails to provide enough excitment.

Best Answer

Some people are misled to believe that cheating is what (for example) men do. Hopefully no one gets hurt and these people will learn the truth.

Best Answer

the concept of marrage only became a popular institution with christians and christ. before the beginning of the dawn of our modern era, before chirst, we were savages. we killed, looted, and raped all the time, you should be asking questions about that. to continue, the nobles had mistresses. many mistresses. cheating is a concept of an act of betrayal, one person is not faithful to another. the point being is that, some people are natural cheaters. they're just more savage and mean than you.

without all that bullshit, cheating is a situation. your either weak as a person or merely unfaithful to your lover. your too horny and become thoughtless, or you consiously internalize that you are being unloyal and thus are going to cheat.

Best Answer

They get too bored of the same old things over and over, i guess...if you're being cheated on, try doing more adventurous or crazy things, it should keep your partner interested.

Best Answer

It's never okay to cheat, those that do, lack not only respect for themselves but for their spouse/significant other

Best Answer

Cheating is total weakness. Reasons to cheat never outweigh reasons not to do it that way. If you're unhappy than I'd say leave and stop being pathetic. You don't need someone to land on when you jump off somebody else. If you can't control your urges you shouldn't be telling someone you can. If your that weak you shouldn't commit to somebody.

Best Answer

They don't. It's the act of an animal. I am true. I'd cut the head off of my cheating lover. I'd expect the same in return. there is no worse betrayal.

Best Answer

Humans have brains while rabbits do not. I think they cheat because they think they can get away with it.

Best Answer

Rabbits don't have brains?

Best Answer

I never cheated anyone I mean when it comes to romance, But to answer your question, Human brains always in search for new things don't they?

Best Answer

Lack of respect for self and others

Best Answer