Gina1985 Gina1985 26-30, F 3 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Hobbies

my wingman used to look like a thug (not saying your bf does) but he was really nice but the trouble he used to attract was unbelievable i would spend all my time defusing fights

Best Answer

omg...sounds just like my situation...everytime we go out...people look at him like he is about to jump them, even when he is wearing a button down, jeans, and boots. Then they see me, short smiley with dimples, and they smile at me, but give him a harsh look...it makes me so sad cause he has the worst of luck with people.

Best Answer

i know i used to feel sorry for my mate, its only now we are older and changed the places we go that it doesnt happen..

Best Answer

because people judge books by covers all too frequently.

Best Answer

OMG...couldn't have said it better myself...I tell him the same thing ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I get it a lot too and the funny thing is if they knew me they would realise I am the sort of person to give someone the shirt off my back if they had a need greater than I. I do wish people would scratch a little beyond the surface sometimes without being so judgemental. It get's tiresome sometimes! lol

Best Answer

society has given everyone the wrong ingredients, for the way life should be, or people should be for that matter!!!

Best Answer