I never even thought about your marital status. If your happy then good luck. If people assume that you are something youre not then just tell them and be proud of who you are.

Best Answer

I assume no such thing....I meet women in your situation weekly if not most days.<br />
i address them as Ms.<br />
Many have become confused by many changes in the recent past as to how things work anymore.<br />
If they cared enough... they would learn to be appropriate for any situation.

Best Answer

Honestly, I would question whether it's the size of the house. In my experience, men seem to assume that a woman is married if she is over 30. Especially if she appears financially independent. To an extent, I think some men are just surprised that a woman could do that on her own. Maybe that's just where I live....and it is odd because there are so many singles. Men have assumed I am married because I have a child, because I have a house, because I am in my forties.... <br />
They usually get a clue when they see me outside with my pushmower.<br />
haha

Best Answer

thats their perception...lucky you..are you looking for a lodger.

Best Answer

People assume every woman is married, and has to ask for her husband's opinion before she answers questions.

Best Answer

They're idiots.

Best Answer

when i see a large house i think it's filled with a lot of kids.

Best Answer