swannysgirl swannysgirl 22-25 4 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Struggles

If you're speaking in the religious sense, I've been wondering that for some time. Some of the most pious, when confronted with their own shortcomings---even those who have been the most judgmental---always come back with, "Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven." You'd think acknowledgment of that human imperfection would make them more humble...wouldn't you ?

Best Answer

The way you phrase your question means you are that self-righteous ****-up. You are seeking some validating excuse ( from us - the innocent and righteously self righteous almighty & holier than thou advice givers ), an excuss that you, a true lowlife would use to raise yourself up to our level. Gotta give credit where credit is due, you've got balls.

Best Answer

bwahaha ok. dont assume things. makes you a ***. seels like you might be alil self righteous.. since this was actually about a addict who trys to make other people go to meetings when they have no addiction.. but way to be the a s s h o l e on ep QA

Best Answer

because they are delusional. and they lift themselves up with false notions usually because they belive for example because theyre n=married theyre stable so single sexually active women havent found jesus or lack experience. i recently had a newly married 22 year old lesbian tell me i didnt understand what it was to defer to a spouse as i was never in a relationship like that. i was like huh? honey i was in a 10 year one and my man ,llet me take jobs with strait gay or whatever people in fact i nevber told him i did until a week into a ob. you texted her during my intervieew with her, spouses dont text. so there yu go

Best Answer

Because they know they can make money by passing the offering plate around two or three times per service.

Best Answer