RedHotFlamingO RedHotFlamingO 31-35, F 13 Answers Mar 11, 2012

new position

Best Answer

hahahah!

Best Answer

Most don't want their vulnerability on the line so they feel they have to get drunk and/or stoned before they sleep with each other and you're right, it is stupid when all they're going to do is give each other pleasure.

Best Answer

If someone is not married and/or there is no cheating involved and their is no or limited concern regarding disease, then sex should be the least complicated and most natural thing two people can do. But most of the times the dance of seduction makes men act like peacocks strutting with their ego's on full display, and women act as if they must be coaxed, and prodded at length to engage in what they really want to do.

The words "****" and "*****" have done incalculable harm to women. While men are usually praised for being aggressive in sex, women who display such tendencies on their own are thought of in derogatory ways. This incredible double standard has its genesis in the infancy of civilization and seems to be deeply imbedded even today in this supposed era of "sophistication." Sex usually attends with jealousy, anger, suspicion, guilt, game-playing, and hurt when sadly, it could be so much easier!

But, unfortunately "power" enters the scene and complicates the whole area of sex incredibly. Then there are ancient religious taboos and superstitions that seem to indicate that God is somehow displeased by the act of two people coming together (pardon the pun) in what is the most powerful force of pleasure humanity has ever known. I think that precisely because it such a powerful and ecstatic feeling, we still, after multiplied thousands of years, fail to understand this most basic of human needs which leads to an inordinate amount of interest in what other people, particularly famous ones, do sexually, as a way of projecting outward our own insecurities.

It came as no surprise to me when I was studying to be a therapist that most of the *********** viewed, most of the sex toys bought, and most of the abortions given, were in the south and midwest of America, which is precisely where the strongest religious prohibitions against sex exist. Forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest, and it gives rise to a sort of ongoing hypocrisy that benefits only those who make money or derive power from the "indiscretions" of others.

Then there are the sick and twisted who rape, molest children, and other horrible things for the purpose of propping up their own pathetic, bankrupt psyches, but it is the "normal" and adjusted person I am talking about here and not the relatively small group of misfits who take pleasure in another's pain.

So, to answer the question as to why people act so stupidly about sex, it is a combination of factors, both societal, as well as personal, which come into play by virtue of the communities and traditions in which we all find ourselves. We may find ourselves in this human paradox, but we can "think" ourselves out of it in a rational way and realize no perfect general answer exists, but almost always a personal one does, if we are able to use compassion, sensitivity, and love as guides, rather than associating sex with the negative qualities I mentioned earlier.

Best Answer

Hormones don't have brains

Best Answer

What else to do? What to do with ennui and envy?

Best Answer

Fear of rejection and humiliation....s*x is a primal urge and once we let our inhibitions go then a few other niceties and usual behaviour also slips

Best Answer

thanks, makes sense...

Best Answer

Habar nu am. Poate nu au avut o zi prea buna.

Best Answer

si daca se poarta asa in fiecare zi?

Best Answer

Atunci e o problema.

Best Answer

I dunno . . . That doesn't sound like much fun at all!

0.o

Best Answer

depends how you look at it, I guess...

Best Answer

LOL . . . . I looovvvee you!

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer