sunsure sunsure 41-45, F 18 Answers Apr 11, 2012

By chance we become friends in the future let me say to you.....Heeeeeyyyyyyyy......How the hell are ya....lol

Best Answer

Some people write interesting stuff...the best way to see when they add new stuff is to add them to your circle. If you have ADD, then you might click the "add" button at the top of the story, then jump to a related story and never make it to the persons profile page. After 15 or so jump and adds like that, you forget who you've added, and never get around to ever saying "hi". Recently, I've had 3-4 people accept my friend requests and I have no idea who they are until I go in and reread a story, then it's like, "OH! THAT'S who this person is!"..."Blame it on my ADD, baybay! ...Sail!"

Best Answer

thank you for your honest answer

Best Answer

You're very welcome. Thank you for your quick reply before I had a chance to forget what the original question was! :P

Best Answer

i actually like that

Best Answer

I give you 100/100 marks for this question, It happened with me too.

Best Answer

they just want to see your pictures

Best Answer

if people don't comment or say HI at times i just delete them off my friends

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Seems like a lot of work: click friend; post same hello as the last x days; click my username; click "my profile"; click another friend....................... Are you on ep to be greeted? Go to walmart for that, sillypants.

Best Answer

I sat hi to my friends when I'm in the right mood to talk

Best Answer

the numbers game

Best Answer

I agree. It's always quantity over quality.

Best Answer

Not with me it's not.

Best Answer

why not

Best Answer

Because they who die with the highest friends count, wins.

Best Answer

I've not been added by you, or added you, but I'll say Hi here :)<br />
Thought the walmart comment was funny, but not in a mean way. Seriously though, don't sit and wait for people to say Hi! Have you "Hi"d them? Maybe send a message?

Best Answer