I never bash teenagers. They know everything. They're parents just don't understand that. =)

Best Answer

I never bash teenagers. But I think that many others do primarily because these people never got to finish their "teens" but were forced to "move along" because of being kicked out of the house and therefore needing to pay rent, or needing post-secondary school, or becoming parents too early. Most of my good friends are half my age and I met them while they were teens. My other friends, closer to my age became too busy to keep in touch.

Best Answer

Because you don't yet realize how stupid you are when you're a teen. lol<br />
It's all in good fun. When you get older you'll laugh at teens too.

Best Answer

we had respect.. todays teens don't ;)

Best Answer

mrwednesday understands ;)... god forbid you say no to the little brats. they wanna emacipate themselves and write a book about how hard done by they were

Best Answer

We've earned the privilege. When you earn it, talk to us.

Best Answer

It's not always bashing, sometimes it is a reality check that we all have to go through.

Best Answer

Because we remember what little bastards we were back then and are making the assumption that your not going to be much different.

Best Answer

cause we have much more freedom (jobs, driving) then they ever had. we have jobs and jobs=money and money= getting places, going to parties, finding trouble

Best Answer

in frustration???

Best Answer