Because I'm amazing and you aren't.

Best Answer

Honest answer, what else can I say?

Best Answer

I will tell you why I brag... because all my life people tell me I wouldnt amount to crap, I wouldnt get into college, I wouldnt graduate high school. And every step of the way I have proven them wrong... I am actually doing better off than all those people who told me I wouldnt/couldnt do anything. All those people who ever put me down... and when I see them, I brag. I brag about all I have acomplished, I point at my car which is int the greatest thing in the world but for someone my age its pretty sweet ride and better than the crap they are driving... I talk crap about the things I have done in school. The whole 9 yards. I do it out of spite. Kind of a big middle finger or a slap to their face. Constantly none stop "O hey remember how you said I would fail? LOOK AT ME NOW!!!" xD

Best Answer

I get what you mean, yeah. That's a better reason to brag than all the others lol. I'm glad you've proven them wrong, **** em right? Thanks for sharing

Best Answer

it's easier to drag others down then improve yourself, especially when you weigh 4 bills

Best Answer

Good point. I actually agree with this too

Best Answer

Because bragging is fun

Best Answer

I suppose so, yeah. Another form of seratonin I guess?

Best Answer

It's because they feel so poorly about themselves the only way to make themselves 'bigger' is to put other people down. I'ts rather sad.

Best Answer

Ahh you seem to think it's like bullying in some way? Fair enough,

Best Answer

In a way, but it's more psychological than that. Somewhere deep down inside they feel so inadequate that the only way they can 'bring themselves up' is to put down the people around them. Not a positive character trait.

Best Answer

people feel they have to posture to get respect. i choose to respect others ba<x>sed on their accomplishments.

Best Answer

That's true also. For me, I just care if their honest and fair, but being modest is nice too. I dont' know lol.

Best Answer

Everybody wants to rule the world.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, but there are other ways to do it. No need to hurt others, you know?

Best Answer

Feels good to feel best.

Best Answer

You must be talking about my sister in law, she thinks people are impressed by her. She doesn't get it that her bragging aggravates people and it's clear she has self esteem issues

Best Answer

I actually was, yeah. I think it's a form of self esteem too. I will be honest I brag without knowing too.

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with being proud of accomplishments etc
But people like my sister in law do it constantly and she brags about things that **** people off. She manipulates my in laws into buying her things (cars, condo etc) and then she brags about how spoiled she is, she's 41 yrs old and refuses to make her own way in life

Best Answer