bv1986 bv1986 26-30, M 12 Answers Feb 19 in Parenting & Family

The people around you take you for granted and don't know what they have until it's gone.

Best Answer

Sometimes the people still don't respect others when they are dead and that is the very sad part about life

Best Answer

True, if they've done something really bad.

Best Answer

That is so true but not always the case. Some people are just jerks and don't care about the dead at all.

Best Answer

People don't know how to appreciate someone until they realize how wonderful they are. They don't get it until it's too late:'(

Best Answer

"We are the nobodies wanna be somebody, we're dead they'll know just who we are..." Manson know how the media works it's just the way it is.

Best Answer

uh im pretty sure he says we are the nobodies wanna be somebodys well theyll know just who we are it was written about columbine cause he was blamed in the media for influencing it

Best Answer

He wrote this song cuz Columbine? I didn't know, but I find it to be true.

Best Answer

why do celebrate people who have achieved success, rather than encourage others to succeed

Best Answer

step on everyone to get to the top thats why

Best Answer

Because we are liars and revisionists when it comes to protecting our emotional investments.

Best Answer

Because being respected is the opposite of being taken for granted. And that's what you are while you're alive.

Best Answer

That's only the case if they die on your TV screen. If you get what I mean.

Best Answer

Tell me about it - when Michael Jackson was alive he was always being made fun of and thought of as a big rich joke. Then he croaked and all these phony fools are kissing the ground that he walked on and crying and worshiping him and saying he was so great. Bunch of hypocritical jackas_ses.

Best Answer

No comment

Best Answer

I guess the ones who live get the respect in the end, right?

Best Answer