Wth is wrong with people saying I asked this so I could get attention..? This is a real issue for me, just because you think I may be attractive doesnt mean that I consider myself attractive. I actually dont think Im very attractive, however I dont need other ppl telling me if they like the way I look. For those who all said that, stop being so selfish. Other people have problems, no matter if you agree or not.
GettingOverShit GettingOverShit 18-21, F 118 Answers Jul 29, 2012

I think b*tches are the most unattractive of all types of women.

Best Answer

people ALWAYS say that?! :O never heard such a thing in my life. Either way its not very smart to say because every race has its attractive and its unattractive people. So whoever said that to you is clearly not very smart.

Best Answer

Because they are ignorant. No one race of women are unattractive. There are attractive and unattractive people in any race.

Best Answer

Wow, I've NEVER heard that!<br />
You know what makes a woman ugly? Bad attitude! Bitchiness, vanity, conceitedness, closed mindedness, those sorts of things!

Best Answer

I never said that. Don`t generalize people in a few comments you heard from a few people you overheard

Best Answer

I never heard that.

Best Answer

I never heard that, and I don't believe it.

Best Answer

I do not think most people do say that. I have seen Black women who look so majestic it makes me think of Nubian Princesses or the daughters of a Pharoah. I may have misspelled Pharoah. You do know that the Queen of Sheba was Black and she was thought to be the most beautiful woman of her day. I think it has been said that Cleopatra was Black. I find most Black women to be quite attractive and I am white and am not a lesbian. We all are of one family and we all are the same. It is a pity that some people ba<x>se people on how they look. We are all beautiful. We are all brothers and sisters. I am not a religious nut. I don't even go to an organized church. I do have enough sense to know that we are ONE.

Best Answer

They do? I've seen beautiful black women, average black women, and homely black women---just like with any other race/color

Best Answer

People don't always say that. Those that do say that are idiots. My wife is black and she is the most beautiful woman in the world.

Best Answer

I honestly can't believe people are acting like they don't see this.... The media babe. The media... I would explain only if you want me to... Because really, I'll start preaching. And you don't want to read my entire explanation.

Best Answer

They don't. Some guys drool over black women. Like anything, it depends on the individuals.

Best Answer

Ive heard this MANY times.. Soo..

Best Answer

I no this post is from 2012 but it is now 2014 and I just happen to stumble across this site during my daily search. The realization is that people feel very uncomfortable discussing race and the role it takes on in our society, I myself can't help but notice the judgement, discrimination and demeaning of black women compared to other women in the U.S. which is and has been overwhelming for years now. To deny what is, is to be dellusional and it helps us go backwards instead of becoming one in this new age.

Best Answer

Soo you may be choosing to listen to the bad and ignore the good. :D

Best Answer

Jealousy<br />
Have you noticed that some people are getting surgery for full lips and nice full hips and bootys like back girls

Best Answer

WTF are they smokin'?

Best Answer

That is not true I for one think Black girls are the most attractive and I'm a hillbilly from WV. and most just wont admit it because its still taboo for some. dont worry about such things it should not matter dont dwell on what others think if they cant help you in your life. just my opinion Hare Krishna

Best Answer

Really? I haven't heard anyone say that. I'm not saying that there are none who might, just that it isn't all that common.

Best Answer

You're just pulling another card from the race deck.

Best Answer

Okay.. -_-

Best Answer

who are these "people"?

Best Answer

Different people in society.. Is it that hard to get?

Best Answer

So you understand what Im talking about..? It really sucks when I hear it.

Best Answer

Probably some Yuppie on the subway.

Best Answer

no it isn't THAT hard to get.. see I dislike your attitude. That might be why people dislike you... has nothing to do with skin pigments either..

Best Answer

Who said people dont like me? &amp; What attitude? This has nothing to do with me personally, but my people as a whole.. It isnt my fault you dont seem to understand a simple question.

Best Answer

&amp; that response is why I dont like you.

Best Answer

I've never heard that either.

Best Answer

yawn........

Best Answer

I've never heard that....but anyone who says it is an idiot

Best Answer