Because people are all judgmental music bigots. LOL. IDK

Best Answer

People are too narrow and judgmental. There is plenty of music I dislike intensely, but I don't consider it trash. Even the trashiest Rap, has some merit in the performance and delivery and the writing. I don't have to like it to recognize the talent that goes into producing it. <br />
I know what you are talking about. One young lady on here said all music but what SHE likes is garbage. Asked if anyone could dispute her opinion. I disputed her opinion. Sent her a youtube of Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven. She blocked me.

Best Answer

I like classic music sometimes, especially Vivaldi and Mozart. I listen to other music too.
I don't hate any kind of music, I just don't listen. My most disliked music genre is Emo and Alternative Rock, Punk, Goth and all of that, but I never said it sucks or anything. By the way I like Hard Rock.

Best Answer

I like a lot of music, but of course there are some genres I like better than others. The thing is, even the genres I dislike have some pieces that I simply love. Personally, as I mentioned, I dislike Rap, but love Gangsters Paradise. Never liked metal music, especially heavy metal, but I love Metallica's ONE. That was really good music, in my opinion. So you see, there is always some good to be found. It is why people are willing to go dumpster diving.,...Even amongst the trash we may find a treasure.

Best Answer

In all fairness: Nelly is trash.

Best Answer

Your mother too.

Best Answer

But your mother is the *****.

Best Answer

Go fvck yourself! You fvcking Biatch! Fvck the 18 generation of your ancestors, you stupid worthless trash! May god rape you and make you give birth to 999 kids that will make you extra super fat you fvcking ana1 sh1t. Blocked you bastard.

Best Answer

so is boosie. or however the hell you spell that idiot's name

Best Answer

Sadly there are intolerant people in this world. Instead of keeping biased opinions to themselves, they just have to say it and hurt someones feelings. But don't let them stop what you do, all music is great in its own unique way! It's a form of art, so to me its amazing ^_^

Best Answer