MorbosisAngel MorbosisAngel 26-30, F 11 Answers Aug 14, 2009

For entertainment purposes and to escape boredom.

Best Answer

Some people need drama and attention to feel important.

Best Answer

They don't and the problem is with you for being completely oblivious to real issues in your life that concern others ... how's that for a contra viewpoint ...

Best Answer

Misery loves company.

Best Answer

I think people cause proplems becouse they can,t accept there own personal problems , taken it to an easer source , to spill poblems on other people,, fine GOD FINE LIFE,,,,,,,

Best Answer

I agree with them all,.since it depends really,..on how you mean it...I do know however,...like i said to the local fascist ranger..."If it aint broke....don't try and fix it!!!"...The rest of what i said i won't repeat here...."Nuff said"

Best Answer

Sometimes it's because they have a personal problem with it, and they can't stand the fact no one's eager to share their misery. So they make people mad and miserable. It seems counterproductive, but then I'd rather make solutions. =)

Best Answer