Seriously.. asking if ducks are used to make tape. I don't even know what to say, and that's not the worst I've seen. Come on! I wanna see some good questions on here, worth answering.
LadyC93 LadyC93 18-21, F 5 Answers Jul 12, 2012

You tell me.

Best Answer

Must be boredom. That's my best guess.

Best Answer

often it only seems a dumb question if you know the answer... some people are still looking for a hamster to put in the wheel.

Best Answer

Because anybody can participate on EP (age 13 and up) and people are all at different stages of development. Some need help in the humor department... People just aren't going to be what you want them to be, expect them to be or even emotionally demand that they be... takes all kinds to make a world.

Best Answer

What I want them to be? I don't want anyone to be anything. I don't care. I just get annoyed. Because I'm pretty sure even a 13 year old knows that ducks aren't used to make tape. (Just as an example.)

Best Answer

Getting annoyed is a form of mild anger. Emotions help us to learn who we are and what our boundaries are, and also what issues we need to work on in order to progress. That you posted the question indicates that you do care, and that you get annoyed at little things means you value anger for some reason. I saw one once that set the standard of weird (posted by a little kid, of course), "how much would you pay for a poop candle". If you get annoyed, the end result is you are annoyed. Nothing has changed in the world, even you.

Best Answer

they are all worth answering to someone. I even answered this one which is as rhetorical as any other that has been asked.

Best Answer