Never stop asking question , Curiosity has it's own reasons for existing , Quote Mark Twain .

Best Answer

It's another version of Paschar " The Messenger "

Best Answer

I don't read much curiosity. If EP is about authenticity, shouldn't it also be about sincerity? I do read this as a sincere, albeit offensive question.

Best Answer

Read between the lines and you'll find attention seeking in them . ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Another form of Curiosity

Best Answer

After I asked this I can remember ;my dad saying that htere was no suxh thing as a stupid question, lol

Best Answer

wenwen40 , On the lighter side here : One of my students said to me why am I in this stupid classroom forum , " I couldn't help but reply " , To Overcome from being stupid What else /:-)

Best Answer

They have nothing better to do. Besides, look at all the attention it gets. :-)

Best Answer

I didn't know what to expect. I just joined this site, I would love to make some friends, don't know how to go about it.

Best Answer

i dont know; you tell me why

Best Answer

Hee-hee! Now we're cooking with gas! Perhaps eliminating the avatar, and going to a plain text presentation would help. At least we could scroll more quickly. There's a distinction yet to be made between fake identity and anonymity here.

Best Answer

FART!

Best Answer

why did you? Got the reason?! XD

Best Answer