cindyloulove cindyloulove 56-60, M 9 Answers Dec 20, 2011

People make all kinds of assumptions in their ignorance.<br />
Cross dressing in all it's forms is simply the female in all of us being expressed.<br />
I agree with you, wearing lingerie for instance, does not make you the least bit Gay, in fact it's the hetero in the wearer that drives him to seek the female image looking back at him when he looks in the mirror. You can't be Gay if female images or even feeling female, are what turn you on.<br />
Many wearers say the feeling when wearing is breathtakingly free. If that isn't the woman in them coming out, I don't know what is, but remember, they're being as female as they can be, which as I say, is definitely not a Gay thing, otherwise they'd get turned on by dressing as a male????????

Best Answer

Most "regular" people don't understand such things. I also do not. But lots of people make lots of negative assumptions about things they don't understand. Lots of people also think that most gay men are child molesters but if you look at the numbers you will see that 98% of perps are male and 98% of victims are female so there you have it..... People just don't get it

Best Answer

Why do you assume people give a golden gooses pimply red ***?

Best Answer

I'm tired of getting requests for online sex or meeting in person.Some guys don't believe my stories that i'm straight or bother reading them.

Best Answer

You run it up the flag, someone's gonna salute it

Best Answer

Are you a lesbian or?

Best Answer

Straight and married-sorry to disappoint

Best Answer

I don't know if we should thank the media for that, or the countless number of jokes and stories about 'queens' that have been passed around for hundreds of years. Between the two, it's a natural assumption for the uneducated.

Best Answer

Maybe you act like one of them....

Best Answer

I don't even try to act like a girl when dressed.I am passed that stage,have been for years.To many people know me,so there's no point to it.

Best Answer

But are you a girl or a boy?

Best Answer

100 % boy and straight.

Best Answer

Is that u in the photo or?

Best Answer

Yep,thats me.I was trying on different outfits that day.

Best Answer

But have seen all your photos and you look like a girl for sure u even seem to have boobs and long hair.....

Best Answer

Thank u.The hair is mine.I just recently dyed it that color.I've had long hair for years.I make my own falsies.

Best Answer