I would do virtually anything to help anyone in need..I would go to the ends of earth for someone, ESPECIALLY if I loved them...so for me, it was normal to tell some stranger I would help them, but I never saw the attack coming..why couldn't I see it? Why do some ask for help, and only want to rape someone? Why aren't people more honest and why are don't people care about humanity, like me? Why, I don't get it...?
stigmafree stigmafree 31-35 8 Answers Jan 4, 2011

You're talking about SOME people not everyone. Maybe you need to hang with nicer people. Unless you are handcuffed and blindfolded somehwere. You do not EVER have to be anyone's victim. It's our choice to be or not to be a victim.

Best Answer

i actually don't understand some people myself. They always have some type of hidden agenda that lets them get into that kind of behavior. These people have a way of playing around with game theory. They view life as more like something to be manipulated.

Best Answer

Some people receive and recognize love well. Unfortunately many, I might even say most, do not. They may see it as a sign of your weakness and an opportunity to overpower you in some way. Or they may be suspicious of it as being false, and a sign that you are trying to manipulate or get something from them. And others will see it as you trying to act as someone who is superior to them in some way, as if you are just bolstering your own ego and sense of your own goodness by offering to help. <br />
Most of us have been "bitten" when trying to help. More and more, I've come to realize that it is nothing personal. Generally, it is almost never about YOU. It is pretty much totally about the person you are dealing with. Maybe their pride is hurt or they are just carrying so much baggage that they can't accept or refuse help graciously. <br />
Why are some people more often victims? I guess, in this case, it might be because you do try to help? Doing that places you in the position to meet with the people mentioned above. In the line of fire. As long as you take it personally, you will get hurt.

Best Answer

Being a victim is sadly more often a choice than something put upon another by a fellowman.<br />
In parts of the USA, it is a taught response to life, sadly Hispanic leaders have used it in S. Texas, I know<br />
to keep the throngs under their sphere of power of influence. They now have 3rd, 4th, 5th gen welfare<br />
families, ldrs teach them how to work system, not speak english---demand bilingual ed. etc.--------While<br />
most speak of the horrors of leaving languages and cultures 2000 mis behind across the "pond," and how<br />
The Mexican pop should assimilate more easily, i say th opposite is true. Had my ancestors from Norway<br />
been able to go only miles to return home, rtrn to family, culture etc. the break would have much more difficult---this is what we often do no take into account re: Hispanic victims. The closeness of their border makes the transition to US citizen even more difficult, not less than that of the European who left "all" 2000 mis behind,

Best Answer

people attack other people for many reasons but i believe in general it is because they need to boost their ego one way or the other....of course bad manners and bad characters or behaviour/psychological problems could be sometimes the cause....<br />
try to stand up for yourself.........try to be assertive........if someone is abusive to you dont let them get away with them feeling empowered.........hit back...not necessarily in mean way but in assertive way that shows to them that they cant speak to you like that again.......practise makes perfect! good luck!

Best Answer

same here with me hun. I dont no if if people are attracted to me bc they feel i am an easy target or what. But way to much happens to me i never go looking for it i hate drama im not a drama starter i keep out of others business. My crime is wanting friends and ppl see that and use it to their advantage. I think they just see us as people they can use to their advantage or attack bc were nice honest people just trying to get by. It sucks and i wish i could just get away from it. :(

Best Answer