When your questions amount to, "I think tolerant people should leave America, don't you?" you can expect to get attacked.
1) Because it's a dumbass question.<br />
2) Because the answer can be readily found by calling a company, or simple research on Google. Basically the OP is just too lazy.<br />
3) Because they're a known troll.<br />
4) Because it's not a question.<br />
5) Because the question has been asked yesterday or the day before, or over and over and over again.<br />
6) The OP has a really bad time forming proper words and sentences that make it laughable. If they can't be bothered to take time and pride in how they write their question, I'm not going to give them a decent answer.<br />
7) Because I've had a really ****** day.
Insecurity or there just butts or both
Character assassinations and ad hominem attacks are quite common when people cannot answer the question/statement posed or don't wish to.
Sadists like to play.
Because too many questions are underaged users looking for advice on things they should not be asking about or whining about things without actually asking a question.