Seriously, like every one is looking at me like I'm some sort of sociopath and saying stuff like but you're not fat, or thats not healthy for you, or some other stupid crap. I became a vegetarian 2 years ago because when I was 13, I wanted to make a drastic change in my life that I could stick to in order to get over my fear of change. I have been completely healthy with the decision and two years later I have not had one complication with being a vegetarian. I still love the taste of meat but I also love animals. I'm not one of those crazy psycho people who assume that anyone else who eats meat is like a menace to society and should be hung. I'm just a normal human being. Oh and no. Vegetarians and vegans are not the same. I will flip if I don't get my cheese. That fake crap sucks. Oh and I hate vegetables. And tofu.
Shayisboss Shayisboss 16-17, F 10 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Image & Weight

I dunno do you look anorexic?

Best Answer

no. I'm 5"7 at 135 lbs. I've got curves.

Best Answer

Then I dont know..

Best Answer

no.. the math is 5 feet tall = 100 lbs and 5 lbs for each inch.. so you're normal

Best Answer

ignorant people do stupid stuff and think they acting 'normal'. personally i think you are a very strong person and i admire you for facing your fears and overcoming it! ignore the haters...they just jealous or confused, or some ignorant combination of both haha. oh why you hate veggies if you vegetarian? just wondering.

Best Answer

i don't like the taste of them unless they're cooked right/

Best Answer

i love grilling mine! oh and baking some stuff like brussel sprout halves and cauliflower too is real good....but nothing beats fresh crisp and tasty!

Best Answer

GBLAGHGHHG!!!! omg!!! nononononononooo!!! I can't even swallow cauliflower and brussel sprouts were my mom's specialty so I will eat those as long as she's the one making them!

Best Answer

cuz they are stupid... and they dont even know that!! live ur way eat ur way... and always know... ppl are stupid... u listen to them u become one too:)

Best Answer

I AM anorexic and get body comments, stares and observation<br />
CONSTANTLY!!!

Best Answer

It's because you're not fat lol

Best Answer

Who are these people you speak of........ ?

Best Answer

family, friends, sometimes even people that i don't know well but start conversations with

Best Answer

Since they are people that are visually seeing you --they must be concerned with lack of weight on your physical body.

Best Answer

I'm mostly vegan and eat raw food (that stuff is amazingly good for you)...so does that make me EXTRA SUPA DUPA pro ana ;P haha...whole healthy food is far better than over processed nastiness. Do what feels right to you and your body.

Best Answer