saralubear saralubear 46-50 45 Answers Sep 14, 2010

Man looked around him at the awesome beauty and wondrous power of nature. He saw the crystalline dance of the stars that made a perfect sense. He saw the cycle of life. He saw the miracle of birth, and there was no explanation for it other than the embodiment of it, which is God.<br />
To answer your question: does there "have" to be a God...I think Man sensed or felt a singing in his soul...he was uplifted...he wanted to cry and sing and dance with the beauty and love of the spirit that he knew was there...Man KNEW in his soul that there was a God. If you can't feel Him, personally, it's okay. Just be in the world. Your beauty adds to it.

Best Answer

I'm with you on the awesome power and beauty of nature and the wonders of the universe...it's just the "god" explanation that confounds me. Does there have to be a supernatural being calling the shots?

Best Answer

No proof!!! You mean you don't believe in that Jesus's face in the burnt toast story?

Best Answer

Because people are able to believe anything they WANT to believe.<br />
They interpret personal experiences as an act of god. Therefore of course only believers can experience god... it's like in the tale "The Emperor's New Clothes"

Best Answer

sorry but that's just not true...the evidence is all around you,I may not believe in God but I do know that there is something,some great force...I feel it in nature<br />
it's called faith you cant feel it touch it or even see that it's there, faith is knowing that it is

Best Answer

I'm confused by these "you just know" explanations....

Best Answer

Funny, I believe in you and who you say you are, although I don't have any credible evidence you ACTUALLY exist....you are just a shapeless blob of blue as an avatar, yet , i believe you exist...Do you honestly feel all of your questions will be answered in your lifetime? If you question EVERYTHING will you have time to receive the ANSWERS?

Best Answer

It is logical to believe that I exist, however it is a much larger leap to believe in the supernatural. I seek cause and effect explanations. Why is that so wrong?

Best Answer

People need to feel that there is something else out there. They naturally search for explanations to the things that they can not explain. God fits that need. <br />
I believe in God, but don't subscribe to any particular religion. I know in my heart that there is something bigger than me in this existence, but I can't name it.

Best Answer

They loose nothing by beliving in God.....And sometimes they gain from this belief.

Best Answer

Faith

Best Answer

I believe in the existance of God, there is evidence, plenty of it! I will not deny the evidence..my very life has been spared miraculously more than once. I don't care if no one believes me. I don't care if people make fun of me for believing in God's existance..I don't care if people hate me because I believe, I don't care if they think I'm mentally ill for believing. Just because miracles aren't as prevalent as they should be, it doesn't meant that God does not exist. I've been through enough to know without a doubt that God is real.

Best Answer

We dont know is the think well we do but it's complicated it's just like.....have you ever been in a church and you feel this..this presents a feeling of im safe hear and the people around you are like sereen. that's how i know. It's a child like faith. and just so you know there is concrete evidence of the tellings of the bible. several archeological digs have unraveled things like noahs ark, and the tomb of jesus and so on and so forth it's like really intersesting there were scolls and evidance dug up in the red sea about like moses like i said it's awesome. oh and for more on the child like faith just ask i know it can be confusing ive been there

Best Answer

Why would you not believe in God? The theory of evolution has been discredited many times even by other scientists. I can only tell you of my own personal experience. I was saved and baptist at the age of 9. That evening, after my baptism, my family and I were heading to the car. I felt an overwhelming presence and warmth around me that I have never felt since. I'm not a person that believes in the paranormal or anything like that. All I can tell you is that there was no denying what that feeling was; I knew God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit (the Holy Trinity) was pleased with me. I didn't even tell my mom about that feeling of warmth and a presence until very much later. No one will ever convince me that there is no God. Now, that was my "credible" evidence, not that I needed any but if you do, do your research - find a born again Christian and quiz them if you need to. I can only hope that you experience the same thing that I did one day. I will pray for you just as I always do for the unsaved but God is a gentleman; he doesn't force you to believe in him; he gives you free will.

Best Answer

Concrete evidence is factual proof that can be tested through scientific method. As opposed to feeling that something exists or believing in the abstract without fully examining the basis behind what you believe or "feel".

Best Answer

You religious people always always seem to focus on one aspect of any given subject rather than all the other things that need to be taken into consideration..a religious guys above states that "it isn't just about biology" but we never said it was!! you did! that's your conclusion and not a very good one either..evolution took millions of years thats a very very long time you need to think about just how long a MILLION years is and then times that by at least another six okay..cells didn't just divide over night..your ignorance astounds me greatly..and whilst on the topic of things being born and looking beautiful,the reason babys are born smiling is so that the mother will love it and look after it..its a natural mechanism for a baby that feels helpless to smile in order for protection..Go and study evolution and find out why love which is just a hormone being released by the brain exists go on off you go. go and study evolution or are you scared of what you might find i.e the TRUTH

Best Answer

Saralubear<br />
Please look around you, the world is full of evidence that God exists. Have you never seen a newborn? The birth of any creature is a miracle, do not believe for one instance that the complex organisms that inhabit this world are purely the result of biology. The human eye is one of the most complex things in the world. I do not believe that one could be produced by the mere mixing of cells in a womb. Who if not God is the grand engineer of such things. <br />
Go outside and look all around, plants, insects, animals so may different creations, can you believe in your heart they are all the result of a cosmic explosion?<br />
I do not believe in "religion" but I believe in God. I have felt his presence. I start everyday out talking to God and I feel his answers and see his answers. I have had many spirit animals in my life and been blessed with a visit from more than 1 Angel. <br />
I believe in God because well because he is God. Stand still, be quiet, be open and aware you will know of his existence.

Best Answer

After reading all the opinions: I believe whether any one else does or not. The world & universe were created some how. Everyone has differant ideas on creation. And your choice to believe or not.<br />
Get out your Bibles & read PSALMS 1 Verses 4 -6 to start with:<br />
The ungodly are not so:but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.<br />
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgement,nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.<br />
For the Lord knoweth the way of righteous: --- But the way of the ungodly shall perish.<br />
I rather believe in God & feel his existness then not to belive at all.<br />
I guess in the end we all will find out whether there is A God or not.<br />
But I'm a believer so it's your choice. __ Without hope,beliefs,we have nothing.----<br />
It's your choice.....

Best Answer

It has to do with mans brain. "Men are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights" Man does not want to admit that they are in debt to another man. God is also the regulator great for children. Now johnny if you lie you'll go to hell, so how many cookies did you eat? Or you could think of him as the cricket in pinokeio.<br />
Man believes in god because god is a necessity to society

Best Answer

There actually has been

Best Answer

I would rather believe in God and in the end find out there is not one than not believe and find out when it is to late that there is a God. And I know in my heart of hearts there is a God.

Best Answer

The reason I believe in God is because I know he exist. I feel his spirit when I am close to his. I have seen miracles, had miracles, and most importantly the miracle that makes me different from many who question FAITH. Faith is a very powerful word that separates even church going individuals. There are thousands of people who preach, teach, and belong to religion to seek God. And if you ask them they can never tell you if they do or not. They walk like zombie's and do as they are told from their leader. Even the words of God states to question his existence. I have no problem with that because I am truly a believer of his existence. I am proud to say it!. It doesn't matter to me that science has no evidence or proof, or that a church goer goes to church without faith, or that anyone believe me that I have faith. I do not exist to prove to anyone why I believe or not. What matters is that I believe. Keep up the good work. I love what everyone is saying it gives me great pleasure to hear the word God in more than one conversation. I applaude you all in the name of God!

Best Answer

Isnt all around you evidence!!

Best Answer

well , this is a seemingly complicated question , to witch has a very simple answer ....<br />
I ask you this ...... if god doesn't exist (and by god i mean a higher being that is all powerful and transcends our physical existence) , then how did the whole universe come to existence ??<br />
this question pretty much sums it all up......<br />
most of the things in our life are known only by their effect or "signature" , you don't have to see a thing to know for sure that it exists, we knew about the particles within the atoms by observing their effects on electromagnetic fields, we can locate a black hole only by the movement of the stars around it, we know about gravity by observing it's effect on our bodies, we can't ever "see" these things but we know for sure they are there ....<br />
even if you see a tire trail in the mud, you know car has past here, if you see a foot print, you know someone walked here, so doesn't the gigantic mountains , the enormous skies, the glowing stars, the wondrous seas, the magnificent animals, the human body with all the scientific miracles within it that we struggle to understand only a tiny part of it, doesn't all that point out the presence of a higher being that created them all ??!<br />
what more credible evidence do you require ??

Best Answer