robermanpink robermanpink 26-30, M 6 Answers Jul 11 in Community

Anything that doesn't involve people being killed isn't genocide in my book, it's a lifestyle choice.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Hi robermanpink<br />
is a misunderstanding since the rise in popularity for holidays in the sun and tanning machines. Some people think that because there are less pasty white people now that they are being replaced with different orange ones. <br />
Best wishes<br />
:)

Best Answer

orange oompa-loompas :)

Best Answer

( ͡° ᴥ ͡°)bc it is

Best Answer

No it isn't. Genocide is the mass murder of an ethnicity or nationality. Neither of those are happening in the US.

Best Answer

Research it. learn about it, And then come talk to me about it. If you want to know more, Feel free to message me

Best Answer

because so many white people are whacked. A person that is not white is a huge threat to too many whites. They think they should always be the majority and in control of anyone who is not white because somehow, having white skin makes them superior. I'm embarrassed by and ashamed of my race. It's pure ignorance

Best Answer

What is that now?

Best Answer

The belief that one day in the US, Whites may become a minority. Which doesn't make sense because genocide is the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Best Answer

idk why would they believe that?

Best Answer