Because he's black.

Best Answer

True, but they get so angry when you suggest racism when that is obviously their problem with him.

Best Answer

I am SO OVER everything's being called racist just because it's to do with people's shades.
I like the Bob Marley line about, "Until the colour of a man's skin / Is of no more significance / than the colour of his eyes / Me say war. . . "
My goodness; someone's color is like the first or second thing you notice about them, and SO WHAT?!

Best Answer

That is just a crock. People blame Obama for the same reason they would "blame" any president. When you sit in the oval office "The Buck Stops There." Obama has made it worse for himself by constantly blaming Bush for everything. It is his presidency, and his nearly 4 years. Remember, under Bush we had 6.5 years of good economy followed by the housing bubble crash that brought down the house of cards.

Best Answer

Under Bush 770,000 jobs were lost each month. And I have never seen Obama blame Bush.

Best Answer

I believe the president before bush put the economy in a good place. his administration just wrecked it slowly.

Best Answer

you don't watch much tv do you?

Best Answer

Fiona - OMG every other speech he made has a reference to " the mess left by Bush' he says his predecessor but anyone with a brain knows what he is doing, passing the buck. Your figure of 770,000 jobs lost every month during the bush administration is nothing but pure 100% bull crap.

Best Answer

under bush the unemployment rate was 5% and since Obama took office it jumped to over 9%

Best Answer

why did i talk about politics...

Best Answer

i guess when bush made decisions he should be held accountable, but not obama?

Best Answer

Obama has failed to lead. That is why the only reason he will be re-elected is because the Republicans are self-destructing. He has been the worst president of my lifetime. He has sold the idea that "The Government Can Do It" and that is a recipe for failure. The Government does not do anything well. The best you can hope for from government is mediocrity. He has failed to lead because he did not find a cause around which to rally the American people. He is a failed leader because he has shown weakness. He never learned to lead because he never had a real job before being president. He has never produced an income in his life. He has only ever held positions in non-profits and government. You cannot learn about economics in a practical way without business experience. You cannot learn to lead by starting at the top. We made a huge mistake electing a man with no practical life experience to lead the country and we have seen the flaws in social experiments. Please remember, he got everything he asked for at ffirst, including the trillion dollars that he wasted on his friends and contributors. Solyndra? The Banks? Wall Street. remember, wall street does not rely on entrpreneurship, it relies on big business. Big business relies on big government to protect it from its own stupidity. GM failed because of poor management, poor R & D, poor negotiatilon skills, and an unattractive product mix. It deserved to fail. Obama bailed out the unions but the stock holders (pensioners, pension funds, etc) got screwed. Easy to forget. Same with Chrysler, except Chrysler failed before.

Best Answer

Ya i dont think he realized what he was getting himself into. he looks pretty old now since he was elected. stress!!

Best Answer

No job ages someone like the presidency. The weight of responsiblity is tremendous. Every president realizes what they are in for. He was not equal to the task, and there was no way he could be. He came to the presidency with no leadership experience of any serious kind and with no skill at actually creating jobs that would produce revenue for the government.

Best Answer

Born in the 1950s, I have seen Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush41, Clinton, Bush43 and Obama. The distinction of worst had belonged to Jimmy Carter for his creation of the Islamic Republic of Iran and his failed South American policy. Until Obama, I did not believe any could be worse than Carter. You might say "what about Nixon" but though a criminal, like other criminals that held the office, he did a decent job in leading the country and opening the door to China. Who else could be on a list of bad presidents? Johnson? Ford? Not even close to Obama for failed leadership. You can hate GWB all you like but remember that the economy produced jobs for the first nearly 7 yrs of his two terms.

Best Answer

ya Americans needs another cabinet dedicated to personal fortunes hmmm say in the oil industry and its service sector...I know lets get the bush and cheeny families back in control of the corporate US government.. of course the war crimes arrests warrents issued by the Hauge and still valid might come into play. Funny that both of the loud mouthed blow hard cowards vanished from news shows the day after the warrants were issued...hmmmmmmm

Best Answer

It would be more useful to keep the focus on reality and on what is actually happening in the world. America needs oil. Did you know that? We cannot operate this country without the free flow of oil. Environmentalists have kept us from exploiting the trillions of barrels of oil here and the mulitplied quadrillions of pounds of natural gas embedded in the earth's crust. We have to come up with safer means of extraction and we have to use ANWR. There is risk for any advance. The bigger risk, as we see, is in doing nothing.

Best Answer

I got news for you. The worst president in your lifetime was,
1. George W. Bush
2. Jimmy Carter
3. George H.W. Bush

Best Answer

Presidents don't create jobs? The government can, but when they do you republicans complain government is too big. The private sector creates jobs, based on a number of factors, they also cut jobs based on these same factors. Presidents create policy, congress passes these policies...it's a work together sort of thing.

Best Answer

They blame who ever is in charge. Been that way forever !

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure that Bush wasn't the first President to be heckled at a Congressional Meeting nor will he be the last . It comes with the job.

Best Answer

Maybe cus Bush still believes in the constitution?<br />
I don't think Oboma dos... <br />
Oh! And there trac records???

Best Answer

because he is a communist

Best Answer

I dont know if i agree with that I still see ALOT of people still blaming bush

Best Answer

that is because they are stupid and want to hide behind their own mistakes by blaming someone else...typical democrat

Best Answer

bush is a azz whole I hate the man ruining this great country only an azz whole would agree with all the lies he told the american people and you sir must be an air head

Best Answer

I dont understand Bush is a Azz whole and you hate the azz whole running the country you do relaize they are different people right?

Best Answer

yeah but he did pretty well when it was obama and clinton battling each other also

Best Answer

thats ruining the country at the time [bush] ruining not running you butt wipe

Best Answer

go back into your little hole D wad i was trying to talk with you like a normal person but you come up a little short. your question would have made more sense if you said ruined. ruining would be currently happening.

Best Answer

F.u.republicans are not human beings they as your self are thives

Best Answer

and you are fine example of what a human being should be

Best Answer

Probably because they understood that Bush was one sandwich short of a picnic

Best Answer

god that is a under statement one six pack short of a beer

Best Answer

1. Its definitely because of racism. Even if Obama is mixed, everybody still sees him as black.<br />
2. Reversing a nose dive takes time and effort. The figures most presidents have are a result of the previous presidents decisions. Some jobs may have been lost by obama, but many more where bush's fault. And even more due to the president before bush.<br />
3. With all the blame the office gets, people take ANY information they get and use it to take shots at whatever angle they want, whether it be pro obama on not. Most people are prejudice against someone of a different race or social class. And it just so happens that at the same time, those people are to prideful to admit their mistakes and true opinions.<br />
Also, typing on an S4 sucks balls...

Best Answer

Well, a year later after your question.... there are three scandals we know of now..... There has never Been a worse leader in this country, an I'm tired of I'm racist if I call it the way I see it...

Best Answer

Oboma failed to lead because people in congress refuse to listen to a man trying to look out for the lower class not to mention a man of color (not full african american) and personaly I think the constatution needs to be changed. Life has changed so much and the rules never evolve with it. Obama gets more negitivity because americans belive what they want. Not many people pay attention to facts and logic. but thats just my opinion

Best Answer

yeah, where is the logic in what you just said?
politics and politicians are never the answer anyway. they are all the reason we are in this mess from both sides of the isle so really the best thing to do is start at the top, clean house, and put some people who work hard for a living in there and see what happens

Best Answer

Oh dont get me wrong im pretty anti government but lets be honest. The government isnt going anywhere so the best we can do is pick the lesser of two evils. Amd nobody knows everything about any politition good or bad. So there are always things to argue

Best Answer

i agree with the question. bengahzi gate, irs scandal, gsa gonewild, fast and furious, ap press spying by doj, rosengate spying by doj, well the list goes no. obama didn't even know abut any of this.

Best Answer

I think the country's responsibilities have grown too large for one man.<br />
The country is far larger and has infinitely more responsibilities now than it did in 1776.<br />
I think it might be a good idea if we had a council of 5 or 7 people with shared responsibilities and they vote together on major issues.

Best Answer

We already have Congress and Senate voting on major issues and they tend to be gridlocked half the time. Do you want to do the same thing to the presidency? Having 7 leaders all squabbling with each other would make it even worse, lol! But I see what you're saying anyway!

Best Answer

No , if we had 5 or 7 like a supreme court, you would not have as many closed door deals. And one man could not shove something down our throat like Obamacare or lead us into a war we don't need like Iraq.

Best Answer

We don't....I blame Obama for not being a leader and only wanting to please his cronies(unions,socialists,& liberals) It would have been easy for Obama to put a stop to what Bush did start with the bailouts but noooooo he kept on giving our money to failed companies that still haven't done anything to help improve the job market......By trying to have the gov't create jobs(which is impossible) and paying off all the banks and AIG he created a monster that he doesn't see because they in turn are financing his re-election. He has allowed the envirmentals to dictate what should be done with the energy issues so now we are stuck protecting a fish that doesn't need it. If Obama had some backbone and told "his" congress to get their crap together and start working we would have a better market to improve our reccesion that we are still in...All I see is him spending 13 trillion dollars in 3 years so far(bush was only at 3 Trillion) and gotten us so far into debt that China dictates to us what will be. And for all you people that keep coming up with "because he is black" is why we don't like him? Get a life and take your rose colored glasses off so that you can also see the truth..We are the ones who are colorblind not you.

Best Answer

Bush spent 4 trillion alone on his senseless war.

Best Answer

Fiona2007, what would you have the president of the US do when we have been attacked in a surprise attack that killed over 3000 people? President Bush went to the congress and got congressional approval from congress unlike Mr. 0bama did in Libya, and who has shown a penchant for doing things by decree like ordering the murder of an American citizen.

Best Answer

Obama has increased the debt by 13 trillion in 3 years so stop blaming Bush for everything, he isn't president anymore or did you miss the memo that he could't run again?

Best Answer

an yet cause bush white they still blame Obama.for the termoil in this country

Best Answer

yes and those failed companies republicans where giving out bounes like candy to make fun of the man cause he was really trying I don't give a dam what your spouting off its you lieing azz republicans have thing so screw up

Best Answer

Along with Obama(who gave money to all the car company's except Ford).....I'm not republican, but i believe that gov't should stay out of the business of protecting any company, if they fail they fail..period...there is always some other company out there that will take up the slack...but noooo we can't have all those unions not collecting their extortion money from the workers who are acually earning their money...Obama is just as much to blame as Bush was in giving our money away...

Best Answer

When faced with this situation, Obama had a couple of choices. He could bail out some larger corporations and protect the assists of the American people who had a stake in these companies, like insurance companies, GM, others who if they went under would have created more human suffering then was experienced. As well the US government would have had to take on the cost of these losses. Think about it, if GM laid off a million workers? Or Obama could do as he did. And believe he didn't just go and make the decisions that were made alone. He had a lot of people from different backgrounds give him information, he surly did a SWTO analysis and determine from this the best course of action. An as the economy turns around which it is starting to do, believe it or not, we may even look at his plan as genius. Unless you are a republican then it will be what took so long and it's not good enough.

Best Answer

Maple, Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11

Best Answer

And Obama is up to 20 Trillion...

Best Answer

Because he is the one where the buck stops at the moment !!!!

Best Answer

Because he has been the worst President since Jimmy Carter. He makes George Bush look good.

Best Answer

I don,t think ethier then have anything to to with liberty<br />
govemrnt eats rights..its why we need them in writing in frist place..so we don,t forget we have them.<br />
yet they both nibbled them away..law by law

Best Answer

I think that part of why Barack Obama is blamed more is because he is a democrat and the feelings people have are more personal toward him. Some Republicans even admitted that their behaviors toward Obama were more about personal feelings than his decisions; and a lot of people followed suit.<br />
It is obvious that Obama inherited the mess that George W. Bush created. More jobs have been lost under Obama due to outsourcing and almost all production jobs going to China. How do we know that the same wouldn't be happening if John McCain were president instead? Would people react the same way?<br />
When Bush was president, I was unemployed on and off for six of his eight years. Why on and off? Because I was working temporary jobs and any job I could find with sometimes a month of no work in between. I was sometimes working three jobs, most of them not in my field, and they paid lower wages. I only collected one unemployment check during that whole span of unemployment Lately, I have been wondering what the unemployed people have been doing since Obama became president besides collecting extended benefits. I'm not trying to sound mean. I don't entirely blame everyone who is unemployed, however, there are jobs out there. They may not be the best paying jobs, but sometimes we all have to make do with what can get by on. Fewer and fewer people are taking responsibility for their problems, instead they keep blaming the president. In the last four years I have seen more material wants than I have seen during the Bush administration. I don't know if the materialism that we are all sucked into is making for an excuse to not work a lower paying job until a better job pops up. An employer would most likely consider hiring someone who is working part-time or temporary jobs vs. someone who has been collecting unemployment benefits for a long period of time. I did not have a computer at home until five years ago, and I did not have a cell phone with a basic plan until six years ago, I have a car that is now thirteen years old. If anyone had to, would they be willing to give up some of their luxury items just to make ends meet. <br />
While I am not a huge fan of Obama, I don't feel that Mitt Romney would have been any better. He kept promising that everyone would have a job if he were president, but the question that everyone needs to ask is "What job would I find under Mitt Romney's term?" I doubt that things would be any different, just unemployment benefits running out so that people would have to find a job, regardless of what kind of job it is.

Best Answer

Racism.

Best Answer

You thought this question would bring unity?!?!? Really?!?!? LOL! <br />
In answer to your question, I think there is a tendency to forget what happened several years ago and blame whoever is in office now. People aren't thinking about Bush as much since he left office.

Best Answer

Bush was not responsible for 3/4 of the problems he was blamed for and does not receive credit for things he did well. Bush gets bashed because he is not in office and if you bash Obama you are racist. At least according to the liberal media. Bush is also ostracized because it is easier to blame him and Washington than take personal responsibility for yourself.

Best Answer

Right.

Best Answer

I agree that Bush did not receive enough credit for things he did well. However, Bush made some very serious mistakes and we're still paying for some of them. Obama is not perfect either, but he is doing his best and I believe that Bush also thought he was doing the best he could do. One can at least say that both presidents were trying in their own way to benefit the country.

Best Answer

In the end most Americans are need to have a scape goat for something, "oh his policies don't work", or "he put this country into more debt than ever", etc! Let's face it people will blame whomever they can in order to cope with their own personal issues! At the end of the day there was no real great president since Jimmy Carter, but<br />
Obama has created jobs, helped build families, and cares about the middle class! I know the jobless rate is still high, but as a corporate recruiter I have spoken with many of people who enjoy their unemployment because they are accustomed to a certain lifestyle or it could even be a pride thing, but a lot, NOT ALL, but some can work we as Americans just choose not too because we are lazy and think we should have things handed to us...but we are so far behind in education, health care, and our economy. In the end no president given this situation would or can do it in 4 years, or even 2 terms it is impossible. Had the government since Clinton had been honest and reliable we would not be in this mess to begin with! So now what people you want to bring in a new president and think he can do better, lol...and this is why we are so far behind in education because you have to be STUPID to think that! Plus do you really think Romney someone who never really had to work hard for anything and comes from money would understand the struggle of middle classmen, people you are idiots if you think so! So as Americans the only way we will make it is if REPULICANS AND DEMS come together and stop fighting each other and the people to help themselves!!!

Best Answer

Yes he was a good candidate to blame for many things.

Best Answer