Ya got me. Stuff happens. I don't care, personally. But I seem to be in the minority.

Best Answer

it's natural for people to especially dislike sexual cheating, but there is a hysterical quality to much of popular opinion on this topic - yet i would say that rarely is the person who was cheated on an innocent victim - in my experience, jealous partners are the ones who cheat

Best Answer

it's natural for people to dislike cheating but there is an hysterical quality to much of popular opinion on this topic - i would say that rarely are the people who are 'cheated upon' innocent victims - in my limited experience, jealous partners are the ones most likely to cheat on you

Best Answer

Well cheating can show signs of disinterest in relationships. There are loads of reasons why people care. It's kinda like back stabbing.

Best Answer

I think there maybe various reasons for the cheating, whether right or wrong who's to judge ?

Best Answer

For some it is a question of loyalty, for others a simple matter of chemical imbalance

Best Answer

because human reality is socially constructed, truth is an ob<x>ject of power in all sorts of ways

Best Answer

so you say its the envirenment?

Best Answer

yes, but also that we build the environment itself out of our own ideas

Best Answer

Max Weber; "man is an animal suspended in webs of
meaning he himself has spun"

Best Answer

cheats are liars

Best Answer

cheating isn't necessarily always wrong, but it will naturally be censured in popular opinion

Best Answer

i guess it also depends on what kind of cheating

Best Answer