Being blocked is ironical. Especially when then person doesn't even have the sand to just tell you that maybe you offended them or maybe they're just too meek and are not willing to take a risk of.... resolution. I have or am blocked by two peeps unthinkable and never heard why. Don't care if you're not willing to resolve it then oh well... Que sara sara...

Best Answer

No...I blocked her and she has been obsessed with it.

Best Answer

They just being drama queen/king

Best Answer

I'm thinking along these lines.

Best Answer

Or you know, attention w****

Best Answer

lol oh my...

Best Answer

iv'e blocked 2 muppets, got a mega hard on for me and started commenting on all my answers. got boring trying to insult stupid :)

Best Answer

Well, this is one you actually know...remember that stupid joke about 3-4 days ago? Well, it's gotten to a point that I literally feel like I am being bullied. Ridiculous at 37 years old.

Best Answer

maybe the buttocks ;)

Best Answer

I sometimes wish I knew why I was blocked other than my generic bossiness

Best Answer

lol babz. oh shizzle SW, i created a devil :) why is she pestering you over my joke?

Best Answer

Yep...that one.
Babz...in the end it doesn't matter why is my point here. If someone doesn't care for you why would you want to bother with them at all...waste of time and energy.

Best Answer

It truly is a matter of curiosity-low brow humor? step on religious toes? pulll a hair out the @$$- I know of one @$$clown that hates Israel and my live and let live view toward her-a scientific curiosity to be sure- for the Haters can all kiss my milky white @$$

Best Answer

Nope...wrong one...it was her joke, a crude one at that.

Best Answer

babz ... crude?. don't believe ya XD

Best Answer

LOL no not babz...

Best Answer

LOL Babz

Best Answer

She has an ego problem probably! Or rubbish self esteem and takes things out on people :-S

Best Answer

Most definitely, I agree.

Best Answer

Couldn't care less- I know I am not everyone's cup of tea on or off of EP

Best Answer

Right, so why would someone go batty over being blocked?

Best Answer

In general humans detest rejection of any kind, even if it is from irrational strangers. Just the nature of the beast

Best Answer

but they blocked u first...not cool,

Best Answer

No...I blocked them.

Best Answer

wew...good for you, go go girl
its like being rape or raped

Best Answer