katied38 katied38 36-40, F 18 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Blokes like to try n chase the challenge. you just havent found the right guy yet. ive been cheated on by 3 gf's before n yes i know how painful it is. i have a couple of friends who cheat on their gfs and i hear why. they just get drunk forget about ther gfs and want act single cuz the rest of them are. when somethings too easy to get, some people lose intrest cuz there is no challenge. you'l meet someone nice 1 day. just try to be a positive person because 1 thing thats a 1000000000% true is good things happen to positive people. you'l get there :) we all will. Hope this helps

Best Answer

variety.......

Best Answer

one it is in our nature.. and second people love to cheat because the grass is always greener on the other side untill AIDS arrives or some STD's.

Best Answer

human right..

Best Answer

It's in our nature.

Best Answer

If you are talking about cheating in a relationship, I just do not know. <br />
Any other cheating (games or sports) I think that is because they don't think they are good enough to win without cheating....and they are right. The second they cheat, even if the score says they won, they will always know that they didn't really win, so they will always be losers in their own minds and hearts.

Best Answer

Out of control hormones, excitement, something new, the thrill of a new lust/love, attention, bored, lonely...

Best Answer

Ah but what if the relationship was fun and exciting and sexy?

Best Answer

Lol, true.

Best Answer

And you still cheated? Well, i think some people are addicted to attention, the thrill of the chase, sex, etc. It fulfills a need. They get something out of it.

Best Answer

I'm sick of this question. Get a book on it or look at all the other times people have asked this on here.

Best Answer

Woah calm down mate. Have you not considered that some people might have been hurt over and over and over and want to find out why people do it. And by the way a book won't help find answers the way sharing with people does.

Best Answer

I'm calm. It's just that I was about to answer when I realized I could just go cut-and-paste it. I also realized that the quality of my responses suffers more each time I reply. Also, people are full of crap. Their answers reflect their prejudices and baggage, whereas an empirical look at it actually has some chance of approaching objectivity. Talking to people about it might allow you to vent, or to find someone to support your view of things, but it will seldom open your eyes to anything you weren't already thinking.

Best Answer

Thats a fair comment.

Best Answer

because they can

Best Answer

they don't get laid anymore

Best Answer

A cheater know's a cheater.<br />
Let's ask!

Best Answer

Their wife/husband are boring and do not satisfy their needs.

Best Answer