I think a better question is why do people stay in relationships they aren't happy in

Best Answer

Because it makes them happy knowing they are doing something bad and will cause drama later on when it is unrevealed. They like the jolt of "excitement" as some would put it. It's disgusting really. But there are other reasons.

Best Answer

I think because they are unhappy. Which doesn't make it right. If you are unhappy then either find out why and fix it or leave. Speaking from experience, the unhappiness and distance can lead to cheating... longing for that touch, the excitement and desire to be wanted.

Best Answer

Because they think they can get away with it?

Best Answer

I will ask that question to Judas, but i believe that people for their selfish benefits do so. But anything that a person does to other happens to them.

Best Answer

some just dont care...some enjoy the rush...some like to hurt others...some out of smite or angry...so many reasons and negative emotions cheating is never right or the answer but always happen

Best Answer