I tell the truth and people think I am lying why is that...lol lmao...sexysienna why are you yelling at me....lol
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 22 Answers Dec 31, 2009

Because when you are being lied to its exactly what you want to hear.

Best Answer

I don't get it either, I tell the truth and nobody ever listens to me. The second someone else says it they are like OMG your so right. Then I am sat there wanting to thwap them in the back of the head lmao

Best Answer

Great philosophical question with resonating implications! I think this may allude to the ex<x>pression “The Big Lie” coined by Adolf Hitler himself in his 1925 autobiography “Mein Kampf” (My Struggle) where he outlined his political philosophy. According to him:<br />
“…in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.”<br />
- Adolf Hitler , Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X.<br />
Interesting note: “The capacity to lie has also been claimed to be possessed by non-humans in language studies with Great Apes. Even Koko, the gorilla made famous for learning American Sign Language has been caught red handed. After tearing a steel sink from the wall in the middle of a tantrum, she signed to her handlers that a cat did it, while she pointed to her kitten. It is unclear if this was a joke or a genuine attempt at blaming her tiny pet.” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_lie#White_lie)

Best Answer

Because bullshit baffles brains. Thats why we have politicians.

Best Answer

Because many people are stupid!

Best Answer

Could it be a case of wolves in sheeps clothing? Sheep appear to be more wholesome and juicier whereas the truth is usually devoid of juicy bits and therefore appears boring and staid. or is it because people prefer to gossip about shite rather than have the ******** down version?

Best Answer

Lies is sweet. Truth is bitter.

Best Answer

Because believing lies take less thinking, and sheep hate to think. They like others to think for them..

Best Answer

do they?

Best Answer

The most effective lies are those that appeal to your base instincts and don't require much thought, which is why Republicans can say, "Death Panels" and their audience just goes, "Yeah."<br />
I gotta say this, can you imagine anyone in the federal government actually wanting to take over health care? OMG, what a nightmare of a job that would be. Only the most dedicated person in the whole world would want that job, and no politician would ever willingly do that.<br />
So, when someone looks at me and says the government wants to take over health care, I burst out laughing, but Republicans get away with saying that all the time and people just go, "Uh huh."

Best Answer

Most people are dumb and believe the first thing throwen at them. Why do they do this, easy. Answer,.= It is easy for them.

Best Answer

sometimes the truth stings. some people can't handle the it.

Best Answer

Lies is artificial, Truth is natural The world is behind artificial at the moment, So the people on this world loves artificial than natural.

Best Answer

Nobody ever thinks I lie, because everyone knows I only say the truth. I never lie.

Best Answer