anna7755 anna7755 22-25, M 25 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Community

Maybe they got so bored with your bubble headed condescencion that they couldn't stand to live another minute.

Best Answer

Can't stand the ignorance that surrounds suicide and mental illness . Comments like your's does much damage and are as dangerous as they are small minded .<br />
I am dumbfounded by some people's simple minds , how do you get through life with one .

Best Answer

If i were you i'd wouldn't take him seriously he's just inexperienced and im sure he'll understand one day.

Best Answer

You can only hope .

Best Answer

Sometimes it only appears to be a beautiful life to onlookers, who are not having to live it. And dealing with those with no empathy, who dismiss them as "losers" is probably not helpful. Things are not always what they seem---that much should be obvious.

Best Answer

OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!! And they thought so too, or they would not have felt so sad and desperate that they thought the only way to find any peace was to die. <br />
Besides, what makes you think that all people who commit suicide have had a beautiful life? Some of them are escaping abuse, or mental illness, or physical pain of a sort you can't imagine.

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer.

Best Answer

Because their life isnt beautiful.

Best Answer

Because their future includes enough pain and suffering to drown out the beauty of life. Or at least they think it does

Best Answer

Stick around. Time has a way of steamrolling black and white viewpoints

Best Answer

It is what you see that is beautiful. The not so beautiful, right through to plain wicked an ugly, is what you do not see.<br />
No, they are not losers.

Best Answer

I think you're the loser for being ignorant.. Don't talk about suicide if you have no actual experience about it. Its easy to say things about suicides but hardly to understand its roots..

Best Answer

They are not losers.. and life for them is not beautiful.. I understand those who commit suicide.. Life can be pretty cruel with no mercy.. If you are blessed in life it is easy to see how wonderful life is.. if not, you can feel you are only surviving moment to moment...

Best Answer

life is beautiful but sometimes they are going through things they feel they can never get out of. sometimes they go through so much bullshi* that they cant take the pain anymore. i dont think you hold the right in calling anyone a loser especially not bc you dont understand them nor their story. they shouldnt do it but our world can be so cold and they can become so lost its understandable. you'll never know what they went through because you can never know someone fully. if your not going to help why judge?

Best Answer

You seem quite the judge of character. I guess you know why I bothered answering the question?

Best Answer

I have a very close friend. She is an intelligent, self- made successful woman. She enjoyed many of the joys & great sorrows that life deals. In her later years, she suffered many health set backs, as life deals to many people. She very well knew that her present health was not going to improve & it weighed on her that she might, 1 day, be depended on someone for 24 hour care. She did not want to leave this world under those circumstances. In her own words, "i do not want be a burden on anyone". She believed that suicide was not a dishonorable act to do & did so. Tho I miss her very much, I admire her courage & the life lessons I learned from her. As you go thru life, you learn that there is not 1 answer or belief that fits everyone.

Best Answer

Damn quitters i say! <br />
chokers, die hards, yellow bellies ,weak kneed and just plain<br />
cowards.<br />
but losers? i think not.

Best Answer

Terming anyone as loser would be insane. Surely they are misguided or lacked guidance at proper time but they are not losers

Best Answer

Actually it's all in the chemistry of their brain sadly...their ongoing negative self talk is a symptom of depression and many don't realize that it's an illness until its too late .

Best Answer

just cause u can't be in their shoes doesn't mean they are <br />
" stupid " i would say people who don't eat pork are stupid but yet they do it for a reasone that seems right for them so u can never really judge on others this way

Best Answer

""losers"" i meant

Best Answer