Asianphaser0005 Asianphaser0005 16-17, M 9 Answers Aug 18, 2013 in Community

Have you posted this before? Or did i just have De ja vu or some shít.

Best Answer

Suicidal people are in a place we can't imagine. Their thoughts have gone to a place most people don't go. Someone who has those dark thoughts and goes through with it....and that is the key point...goes through with it.... (many people have suicidal thoughts) have lost all hope for a better tomorrow, lost the ability to cope. It isn't a weakness in them. It isn't something any one has done. <br />
It is their loss of reasoning. The brain is a great weapon. Sometimes the choice of how the weapon is used goes beyond a person's control.

Best Answer

I'm sure you did. Your mother's death may have just been too much for him to cope with. Please don't feel guilty. You did nothing wrong.

Best Answer

Yikes! I think the answer is complicated. I don't think suicide is ever simple. My best friend killed himself. He had four young children. He wasn't the kinda guy who would hurt anyone. How could he do something so evil to the children he loved? I hope you are very very strong.

Best Answer