VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 14 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Community

I defend anyone's right to free speech. Regardless of how stupid, awful and offensive that speech might be. Why? Because I would like the same right in return. Everyone's views offend somebody. Some more than others but none the less its an important right to have.

Best Answer

They are defending the 1st amendment which also protects the black panthers

Best Answer

Because they're racists and they support the murder of thousands of men, women and children since it was founded. There's no other reason.

Best Answer

Some people like to follow a group. KKK, Nazis and other extremist groups that are dogmatic with their thinking and approach. They hurt others without any regard for the consequences of their actions.

Best Answer

Klan has rights, just so long as they aren't breaking laws.

Best Answer

I think most that defend them..defend their right to exist ba<x>sed on the idea that people should be allowed to think, do , and say what they like. I haven't found any proof one can actually do that....but many groups feel one ought to be able to.

Best Answer

i feel the same about them as i do the NAACP ive got no use for either. When a group promotes one above the other solely on the ba<x>se of race it is racist. You should judge a person for who this person is, rather than by skin color alone.

Best Answer

Even the real name of the NAACP would tell you they can't be a supremacist group....the term colored...is actually meant to include many ethnicities...rather than one.....There are black supremacist groups..but alluding that the NAACP is one just draws attention to the fact that people really don't understand....I mean you can join the NAACP...but they are going to let other races in the KKK

Best Answer

to me they are the same thing just one group burns crosses.

Best Answer

The NAACP was founded by whites and blacks TOGETHER, in fact whites were leaders at one point, so it's NEVER been anti-white and has never killed people. The KKK has actually murdered thousands of people. If you think they're the same, you either have no idea or you're incredibly hateful and racist.

Best Answer

'Cause they're racists - or talking on a theoretical level about how free speech.

Best Answer

Same reason some people defend the black panthers... (Answered that feelin like I said that wrong or don't kno what I'm talkin bout lol)

Best Answer

They are two totally different organizations that have different agendas. One is a pure hate group with misguided ideals and the other is to help bring unity to the nation not divide it by color.

Best Answer