If all you do is make others your priority you'll forget about your own life and what you have to do.
MrCouture MrCouture 22-25, M 4 Answers Jun 28 in Community

nobody demonizes personal gain. those who are selfless are seen as "saintly".

Best Answer

People do in my experience. Putting others before yourself is a great way to get yourself killed, theoretically of course. Now I'm not saying to ignore other people when in need, but focus on yourself first before other people. It seems selfish, but in reality we are all selfish in some way shape or form.

Best Answer

you're biased, due to your personality disorder(s).

Best Answer

I know myself better than anyone, I'm definitely not biased, nor do I have any kind of personality disorder. You're over exaggerating on what my views are on personal gain.

Best Answer

you don't see it because you're distorted. and that's the trouble with disorders. you don't know you are.

Best Answer

I'm truthful with my flaws and weaknesses, I don't ignore or shut them out. Since you're an expert on who I am, enlighten me on this disorder you think I have?

Best Answer

you seem narcissistic to me. good luck!

Best Answer

You know what, I'm not gonna lie, I do have some narcissistic traits of me. But those narcissistic traits is merely confidence in myself, there's nothing wrong with wanting/being powerful, being a leader. I don't bring people down for my own gain, I get it myself. You might as well call every leader in history a narcissist. Just because I'm not like all the other sheep in the herd does not make me a bad person. It's definitely better to be a leader than a follower

Best Answer

certainly

Best Answer

Everyone should read Atlas Shrugged

Best Answer

What's it about? Because I'm not going to read it unless it's authentically good and applies to personal gain

Best Answer

Atlas Shrugged is a classic. It's about the entrepreneurial spirit and the struggles of ... too much typing.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_Shrugged If you love personal gain and business you will love AS

Best Answer

personal gain is only demonized if you are not a rich white male. All part of the plan to keep white patriarchy alive and well. lol

Best Answer