In my work for the Overlord, I've crushed many a pervert's account, and they always deny being in the wrong, even when I quote the guidelines. Why is that?
IllegitimateMan IllegitimateMan 22-25, M 6 Answers Jun 12 in Community

We like to believe we are infallible. And never like to admit we missed our shortcomings. (I suppose)<br />
Perverts have a different agenda too, they like to spread their vile message for their own self-gratification. Lies are almost an automatic, self-preservative "go-to" reaction. <br />
x kvc x

Best Answer

Hmmm, you seen pretty knowledgeable about this stuff. Care to join up? :) http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Follow-The-Overlord-Of-EP/4375192

Best Answer

Its because of their ego that most humans refrain from accepting that they are wrong even when they know it deep inside :)

Best Answer

Great answer lol

Best Answer

Egotism?

Best Answer

In your work? That's cute. Who hired you, what are your qualifications, and if you're for real, why would you be asking such an assinine question. You're the perv, right?

Best Answer

well, i can see the meds aren't working for you.

Best Answer

Lol no dude. I'm legit. Look it up or ask around, it's a real thing.

Best Answer