I mean they just try to spread the word of the bible, and make sure everyone knows, or at-least some minor insight of what might and hopefully will come to be, Also please be honest on what you think,
Cannonball117 Cannonball117 46-50, M 24 Answers Jan 4, 2012

they can be intrusive. it bothers people when strangers come calling. i can read the bible on my own, i don't need others to remind me to do it.

Best Answer

Because very few people appreciate proselytizers. We all have enough irrationality without being cajoled to accept someone else's distorted view of reality. Religion like other rational dishonesty is a personal choice. Having Jehovah witnesses visit is like having a schizophrenic on your doorstep wanting to share their hallucinations with you. It's unsettling, unfortunately there are not laws against it.

Best Answer

Thats completely true, it is a personally thing to choice like with Catholics, or other Christians, have the choice on weather to go to church or not.

Best Answer

Hahaha Brilliant response. :-)

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

That wasn't meant for you mate. Sorry.

Best Answer

Lol no problem

Best Answer

They only came here 2 times. Second time I saw them walking down the street at 10 in the morning.. found old tightie whities with holes in them.. had only them on.. answered the door with a beer and stared at the daughter without saying a word. Never had a problem with door to door religions again. 11 years running now

Best Answer

Well thats one way to deal with a problem.

Best Answer

I told tehm nicely the first time I did not want to hear about their church. 2 weeks later they came back again. If they didn't want to respect my views.. then I figured give them shock.. the second time worked

Best Answer

Once i had my halloween stuff out and i gave two jehovahs witness the fright of their life! lol

Best Answer

Good plan. When I was a young bride, my husband answered the door in the nude, in the morning, before his trip to the bathroom to relieve himself. They didn't come back either.

Best Answer

Because they don't know when to stop, and don't respect the rights of others to have a differing viewpoint.

Best Answer

It is true, but the things is they are just trying to help in their own little way, even if it might seem like they are just trying to be annoying and bug you.

Best Answer

Yes, I know that. But, they really don't believe you have a right to say no. Kind of like date rape.

Best Answer

Because they unexpectedly show up at your front door...that's not cool...there's nothing wrong with telling others about Jesus but I find it annoying when they speak their message and your telling them yes I know I go to church and they STILL keep running on and on...

Best Answer

It is annoying that you just want to live with your belifs but they insist on intruding and making it so that you feel like you are under siege by their ideas.

Best Answer

Yeah I mean I have no problem with people sharing their beliefs but once it's obvious that I'm not interested you should probably get off my doorstep lol

Best Answer

I like them fine as people. I have been friends with several through the years. What I don't want is them shoving their beliefs down my throat. The ones I have been friends with have respected that boundary, as I have respected theirs. I never tried to force them to give up their beliefs and they never tried to sell me theirs.

The ones who used to come to my door, got told exactly what I believed. They didn't like it much. They weren't there to hear what I had to say. I told them that they could tell me all about it when I came knocking on their door. When I asked for their addresses, they refused to give me that information.

I thought that was just wrong. They had my address, but I wasn't entitled to theirs.

Best Answer

That is true i mean you cant go preach your ideas but they can come everyday and shove theirs down your throat.

Best Answer

I just want them to give me their address, then when it is convenient for me (if it ever is) I can go and knock on their door and bother them while they are eating supper or changing a baby or watching something on tv, then they can tell me their truth.

Best Answer

Hahahaha you just gave me a good laugh...I feel the saaaame way

Best Answer

Personally, I dislike them because they actively try to brainwash people with their lame *** fairy tales. I dislike them because they indoctrinate their children with stories about Satan. I dislike them because they're obnoxious. I dislike them because they tell me I need to be "saved". Condescending much? I don't need to be saved, I'm fine, thank you.

I feel sorry for every poor child born into a family of Jehovah's witnesses. Forcing religion on your children is abusive behaviour. In fact, I strongly disapprove of any religion that has converting people as a goal.

Best Answer

I worship women's bosoms and I am going to tell them that the next time I see them.

Best Answer

Jehovah's witnesses are nice people at least all of them I have met, I just don't like them trying to convert me.

Best Answer

Same all of them i know are nice kind and cool but i dont want to convert

Best Answer

I don't dislike them, I just want them somewhere else... a million miles from me.

Best Answer

Fair

Best Answer

Their sales staff doesn't wait patiently in the showroom.

Best Answer

Lol true

Best Answer

I think they are beautiful. I welcome them in all the time. Just wonderful people.

Best Answer

Jehovah's witnesses are brilliant people at heart, well the ones i know, they are brilliant so friendly and so happy.

Best Answer

I don't appreciate wankers knocking on my door uninvited to talk to me about their religious mumbo jumbo. I don't knock on THEIR door with my bullshit. :-) Simple as that.

Best Answer

Next time, (seriously) ask for their address so you can come to them when it is convenient for you. See what response you get. They might give you the address of where the go to church, but not their home address. That is not allowed. You can't know where they live.

Best Answer

Well maybe you should go knock on there door and try telling them about stuff like star trek or something and see how they like it? lol

Best Answer

Because they show up at your doorstep with out a phone call,text msg or nothing lol.Jus kiddin,but seriously they jus seem to be different in their approach to how they express there religion and it urks the majority of ppl.

Best Answer

I dont "dislike" them.. but I dont like them either. I wish they would stop knocking on my damn door though!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Ask them nicely to give you their address so you can come to them when it is convenient for you.

Best Answer

Haha! Thats what I say to telemarketers. Good one!

Best Answer

They seem to have taken to me as they seem to come over a lot

Best Answer

Because they witnessed it!

Best Answer

Witnessed what????

Best Answer