flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 11 Answers Jul 25, 2012

why not both?

Best Answer

Like listening to Beethoven on weed? Cool, man!!

Best Answer

that would be... I mean, my roomie does it alll the time...

Best Answer

Do you know how expensive life is? Crack is soo much cheaper

Best Answer

I don't think the ones on drugs are getting much high from life.

Best Answer

I use drugs to distract myself from the painful emptiness inside.

As a psychopath, I will never feel satisfied with anything I achieve. No matter how high I climb, how much money I make, how many people I know, or how many records I break I will never be able to fill that void. There is quite literally nothing I can do to change this.

Smoking weed every day is what keeps me from coming unhinged in the face of the certainty that my life will never bring me contentment.

The day they take my weed away is the day I begin sneaking into houses at night a torturing people.

Best Answer

They lack motivation and imagination. Maybe they are just stupid.

Best Answer

Because they havent been taught how.

Best Answer

Life alone doesn't give you enough dopamine and endorphins.

Best Answer

Try a cup of super strong coffee!!

Best Answer

That's caffeine, not dopamine.

Best Answer

Caffeine lifts your mood.

Best Answer

Speaking as a addict, I can tell you caffeine has no effect on your mood. It does act as a stimulant and helps ward off drowsiness and enhances alertness. But it has no effect on mood. If it did, we'd be handing out Starbucks gift cards to all the people with depression.

Best Answer

Studies have shown that caffeine causes effects that directly counteract depression symptoms. Depression is often characterized by impaired concentration and a low mood. A 2009 study of 118 young adults at the Cardiff University School of Psychology in the United Kingdom showed that those who chewed gum containing caffeine were more attentive to tasks and had a better mood than those who were given a placebo. The amount of caffeine in the gum was less than 40 mg.
Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/460048-does-caffeine-help-depression/#ixzz21fQskA00

Best Answer

Read the summary and the actual article. They weren't testing a population that suffered from depression. Mood change was minor with caffeine as compared to no gum chewing at all, so may have been related to the act of chewing gum, or the mood change may have been secondary to the feeling from actually performing better on the tests due to the caffeine effect on alertness. So, you haven't convinced me.

Best Answer

that what me want to get high life is not fair

Best Answer