A person where I work showed a few of us a video that appalled us and reduced a couple to tears.It was of animals being skun alive,you could hear the animals screaming,crying and at the end a poor dog that had been skun managed to lift it's head and look at the camera before it died.All for fur.It made me think of my dogs at home,I love them;One is my mate and is helping me get over this depression I'm in.How can they do this to dogs,cats that have been someone loyal friend and companion.I don't care what nationality they are,they must have a conscience and moral values.
Lesely Lesely 51-55, F 16 Answers Mar 1, 2013 in Hobbies

Because they have some really dark evil running through their veins. I can't even think this too long makes me wanna cry :(

Best Answer

They plain evil and have no conscience

Best Answer

First symptoms of Psycopathology is to hurt and kill animals. It begins in childhood and should be reported immediately. Jeffrey Dahmer's father is a scientist. He knew his son was killing animals and did nothing about it. The rest is history.

Best Answer

people hate animal feces?

Best Answer

I wonder if they hate their own? Dealing with poop is part of animal husbandry. When my pup poops i tell her Good girl.... and she is!

Best Answer

Why do people do horrific thing to children? why do people abort babies? Why do people do horrid thing to any innocent living being?

Best Answer

They dont see it as horrific

Best Answer

True. It's evil. However, experimenting with animals can sometimes be helpful to us.

Best Answer

Don't make me cry! They won't, not when I have anything to do with it. Oh, they will REGRET IT! Oh, I hate them. I shouldn't but I do. They will DIE I WILL SLAUGHTER THEM OH THEY WILL REGRET IT OH THEY WILL BE IN PAIN OH I WILL BEAT THEM TILL THEY CRY FOR MERCY,

Best Answer