Doolittle547 Doolittle547 31-35, M 15 Answers Jun 21, 2012

Did you know the crap they put in our food will do the same...You do eat don't you...??

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

BUT...we have to eat to live. Smoking is a choice.

Best Answer

Yes but the end result is all the same..My point being worry about your own life and not mine...It is my choice and I choose to do so...

Best Answer

I had something of substance.....but I read some other comments and all I got now is "**** OFF". thank you for your time.

Best Answer

and why do you give bj's if you're straight ?

Best Answer

No no one told me when I was 12 that they cause cancer

Best Answer

You were drinking and driving at 12.....you effing rock the house!

Best Answer

Ohhh bender ...

Best Answer

cuz the need to get home...and cuz it gives you a head rush. Some will do anything for a little buz...or to be cool

Best Answer

drinking and driving causes cancer? I am screwed.

Best Answer

honestly when i started smoking i really dont know it causes cancer

Best Answer

for the first one it is because they are stupid and don't care what happens if they get in an accident as they won't really get punished. If you kill someone when drinking & driving it is pre-meditated murder and should be charged that way.

People start smoking for any number of reasons but it is their life so back off and leave us alone

Best Answer

I dont drink and drive but I smoke becoz I fecking want to.

Best Answer

I'm wondering why so many people find this question offensive.

Best Answer

Not offensive we just think we should have the RIGHT to live our lives without the nasty little comments of others ..What might kill one may not kill another...Proven fact not all people who smoke die from cancer and some that have never smoked do....Then end result is we all die of something...

Best Answer

True. I know that I won't escape life alive. People seem to have jumped on the second part of the question, but not the drunk driving. I had a beloved family member killed by a person who chose to get drunk, and drive his van while he was drunk and his license was suspended because it wasn't his first time driving drunk. Our choices shouldn't kill others.

Best Answer

I absolutely agree with NOT drinking and driving that is just stupid and people should be put away for it, that my friend you will not get a argument from me on

Best Answer

Thank you. If he had been put away when he got caught driving drunk the 10th or 15th time, he wouldn't have been driving the morning he killed my grandson-in-law. Instead, he was given license suspensions. 15 times in 5 years, and he never went to jail until he killed two men who were driving to work at 6am. 19 months.

Best Answer

Shows the intelligence of the human race

Best Answer