aFreeMe aFreeMe 26-30, F 16 Answers Aug 31, 2011

They are buffoons.

Best Answer

From what I've observed, there are two main reasons this happens:<br />
1) The Power Struggle: In this scenario, drivers misinterpret what is happening. They subconsciously feel like the other driver is getting it over on them or is trying to show them up. They may be suffering from a lack of control in their lives, feeling insecure in themselves, or be dealing with something frustrating at home or work. Consequently, they displace their negative feelings into the task of driving and turn a perfectly normal driving function into a power struggle where their ego hangs in the balance. <br />
2) The Spacey Driver: Some drivers do this because they are preoccupied or spacey and aren't paying attention to their speed. Then they become embarrassed when you pass them and speed up to overcome their embarrassment . However, watch them carefully. If they continue to speed up with you instead of settling on a consistent speed, then they more than likely the "power struggle" type. <br />
Here's what you can do in order to accomplish your goal of getting into the other lane: If they are the "power struggle" type, play along like you're joining along in the power struggle. Speed up as though you're trying to beat them. As they also speed up, suddenly slow down and swing in behind them while they zoom past going 100 mph. Best case scenario: They get pulled over by a cop. Second best: They feel dumb going fast because no one is trying to race them. Either way, you get what you wanted, which is simply to pass into the other lane in peace.<br />
- Danny, Licensed Counselor

Best Answer

They are big Idiots

Best Answer

I also hate it when the person in front of me drives 35 mph in a 50 mph zone and then when the speed limit changes to 35 they speed up to 50. Go figure.

Best Answer

Yes and they do 80kph all the way down the 110 kph highway and then continue at 80kph thru the middle of town which is 50 kph!!!

Best Answer

I like to call this SCS (small c0ck syndrome). Behind the wheel of a car, they feel invincible and get off on being a pr!ck on the road. Out of the car is a different story (have you noticed they don't make eye contact when you pass them?).<br />
Driving their car is the only control these people really have in their lives, but instead of being confident, responsible drivers, they're the d!ckheads who cause accidents because they couldn't say boo to a goose out of the vehicle.

Best Answer

Well I do this on accident sometimes, I want to hurry then once I get up in front and goin really fast I realize my car can't handle it to well so i have to slow down and everyone I passed, passes me back. Also I have a stick shift, it's kinda hard to keep a stick shift the same speed.

Best Answer

I don't know what happens to so many people when they get behind the wheel. They are possessed. They all want to be first in line.

Best Answer

Those are the real dic*kheads.

Best Answer

Which going by the common occurrence of this,.means that they make up about 85% of the population.

Best Answer

Some must be psychological, but I wonder if some of it is the bubble compressed air that extends beyond your vehicle. Once, you get just past them, your bubble becomes the lead, and they are then drafting in your wake. They just get sucked along. If they don't let up on the gas, they tend to go right along with you. That's my theory, anyway.

Best Answer

i can never understand those drivers to no end. 2 character traits that don't match! they drive like pussweeds, and yet they act tough. i wanna tell them ''put the 'tough' in your driving and not your attitude, that way it's gonna save a lot of injury here man''

Best Answer