MaiaTheBroken MaiaTheBroken 18-21, F 7 Answers Jul 18, 2012

I am sorry you are so down on yourself.I am sure you have lots of good qualities.Often helping others helps you see things from a different perspective.

Best Answer

Your angry reactions to people who show an interest in helping you makes me wonder the same thing.

Best Answer

My point exactly. >.>

Best Answer

people are always combative when they do not value themselves. Does not mean they have no value.

Best Answer

Not sure why you would say that. If you are complaining about people trying to save you then you have value to some people. And even though you look pissed off you have fluffy whiskers.

Best Answer

I doubt it...

Best Answer

you can doubt it all you want but you can not deny people are trying, you are complaining about it in fact. and i can see your pic. def fluffy whiskers. was wondering which thing you were doubting.

Best Answer

I still doubt it. >.>

Best Answer

some people did not think the earth revolved around the sun at one time either. Does not mean they, or you, are right.

Best Answer

People are seldom aware of their own Worth. You are Very Special.

Best Answer

Well you are, but if start off with conditions like no meds, I wonder of you want to be saved.

Best Answer

I really don't....

Best Answer

Because you think your not worth saving, that's why.

Best Answer

You or the cat? Just asking...

Best Answer